Word of Hashut - Issue #4

Click here to download The Word of Hashut No.4!

Well after a bit of a delay here it is: Issue #4 of the Word of Hashut! Beware this one is big, 51 megs!

Sorry for the delay, we ran into some issues mainly in production snags in the middle of the process, as well as the very end with editing; hopefully the wait was worth it. We hope to have Issue #5 on time, but we will see what happens as we have not quite hit the due date yet; which is most vexing to this Dark Lord of the Sith…

Well, what can I say about Issue #4? Without spoiling it it… its jam packed. This issue represents our biggest ezine thus far at 76 pages of awesome Chaos Dwarf “goodness”.

In this issue we also tried some new features and we are eager to hear what your feedback is for them. As we go forward we are trying to keep things fresh and not the same old boring thing every single time. So if you have suggestions of things you’d like to see let us know; or barring that get something together and send it in!

Looking ahead who would have thought it, one year ago around this time I was thinking of getting the webzine off of the ground: June 2008 it was and one year ago The Word of Hashut was born. So appropriately Issue #5 has been in the planning stages for quite some time so hopefully it will live up to our expectations.

So on behalf of the Word of Hashut team please enjoy our efforts.

NOTE: As always for those with lower speed internet connections you can access a low res (its 9.6 megs) version here (caution it will look terrible if you print it from this file) http://www.mediafire.com/file/z1tmgldnuyd/wohissue4lr.pdf

As always if there is something we missed please let me know, with something this big its bound to happen ;).

@Willmark

2 Likes