Word of Hashut - Issue #6

Click here to download The Word of Hashut No.6!

Once again the lesser races quiver with fear as the Dawi Zharr march forth, this time with the 6th issue of the Word of Hashut ezine. Continuing on the great legacy of the past we hope you enjoy this issue of Chaos Dwarf lore! This quarter’s high rez is 76 megs.

Here we are again, and once again another late issue, grrrrr. As noted in the work thread this issue was supposed to be out on September 26th, but here we are on the 11th of October. If I have to sacrifice a billion slaves one of these times we are going to get this thing out on time. Maybe next time I’ll take away all of Sojourn’s boots, that should motivate her! (to her defense it wasn’t just her, I just wanted to pick on her).

Enough of that, herein you’ll find 96 pages of Dawi Zharr lore and a host of great articles and resources. This issue we really tried to do something a bit different with the layout as well as the article content. I really do not want to keep doing the same exact thing every time. Tell me what you think as going forward we are not adverse to trying out stuff and seeing what works and what doesn’t

As always there is always something to do, with that in mind Issue #7 is already in the plannings stages. If you have something you want to turn in please direct it to our Submissions Coordinator Maul He will take it from there and he and I will discuss the content and placement of your submission and any revisions that need be made.

As you can see the trend of great covers is continued in this mag with igorvet creating the great front page artwork and GRNDL contributing on the back cover.

As with previous issues there are a few more ways to view the Word of Hashut:

FOR THOSE WITH LOW SPEED CONNECTIONS: you can access a low res (its 18.6 megs) version here (caution it will look terrible if you print it from this file) http://www.mediafire.com/file/t2jyhomzzn4/wohissue6lr.pdf

As I always say there will be something that we have missed so please let me know and we will get it corrected.

Finally special thanks to my Sith Apprentice Swissdictator who helped out once again! Many thanks Dude.

@Willmark

1 Like