Word of Hashut - Issue #9

Click here to download The Word of Hashut No.9!

Over a month late. However unlike the last few times I’m not going to say that this will never happen again. the reason is unlike the last few times there was some legitimate reasons for it being this late: Namely as discussed here: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7955 and here: http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7433&pid=133459#pid133459

My son is doing much better now, his jaw is healed up and his surgery for something unrelated went well and he is recovering. I’m doing better day by day and tomorrow have some tests to further nail down what has been causing me issues. So suffice of to say I didn’t want to get this out this late but as a wise man once said: “Life is what happens when you are busy making other plans.”

On to a few more things I hope you like this issue. Considering the challenges I’ve had I’m glad its now done. But that also brings me to another point: there were a lot of issues with this edition, and I mean a lot. There were a lot of people who did not come through when they said they would. To be completely honest that is not fair to me or the entire Word of Hashut staff. I’m not mad, but at a time when I could least afford it, I was scrambling to fill with replacement content and the plan for this issue basically had to be chucked out the window. In the future I ask that people adhere to the deadlines and if you sign up for something follow through with it. In the bigger, broader picture it will help me get this out on time.

Onwards. There is plenty of content in this issue to enjoy and I hope you enjoy the effort.

As with previous issues there are a few more ways to view the Word of Hashut:

FOR THOSE WITH LOW SPEED CONNECTIONS: you can access a low res (its around 30 megs) version here (caution it will look terrible if you print it from this file)
Click here to download the Low Rez version of The Word of Hashut!

As I always say there will be something that we have missed so please let me know and we will get it corrected.

Lastly l’m looking forward to Issue #10, we have a cool theme in mind and if we can pull it off I think everyone will appreciate it, stay tuned.

@Willmark