WTB Devout Soulflayer (Chronopia)

Hi fellows

Only discovering the new forum now. I have not found any presentation section but i was a long time lurker in the old ones so i hope i don’t break any rule at the moment…

Long time ago, i saw some people on the previous forum suggest the use of the old Chronopia Devout Soulflayer mini as a K’daai destroyer

It was still available on Prince August’s shop not that long ago, but those days are over. Obviously, i’m only decided to get one now ^^

So i wondered if someone in this nice community had one they no longer used. If so, i’d be interested in it. Feel free to contact me if you have any chronopia stuff anyway.

Preferably within Europe (i’m in France) but all options will be considered.

Cheers

2 Likes

I have this guy who I’ve assumed was Chronopia

And No. You can’t have him.
And I also found out that this guy that I have (unpainted) is Chropian thanks to you
Chronopia Blackblood goblin Myrmadon

This soulflayer is 23 quid + pp on ebay now

Actually that’s a Koralon Broodmaster from I-Kore for the game Void 1.0. Have one of those which I’ve been meaning to paint up for years. Yours looks mean! Not something you want to encounter in a dark alley. Pretty sure you could work that Goblin Myrmadon unit into your CD Army somewhere…

@French_noodle that Soulflayer has also been on my want list for years, but somehow I just never seem to pick it up when one comes across my view, right up there with the centaur looking guy from the Chonopia “The Damned” box. Good luck finding one.

Note to self… pay attention to the date detail on posts…

1 Like

Thanks Heaps Jack.
Little details like not really knowing what the model is annoy me.
I got it from ebay in my quest to get a snake body based army.
It is the only one I’ve ever gotten painted.