WTB or trade - Hobgoblins w/ axes, CDs w/ blunderbusses, other misc

Hello,

I am not a Chaos Dwarf, nor even a Warhammer Fantasy Battle player, but I am looking to acquire some of the old Chaos Dwarf and Hobgoblin models. The reason being, I am trying to complete the Monster Tables from the original Warhammer Quest. I have collected many things so far, but I still have a lot of holes in my collection, including some Chaos Dwarf and Hobgoblin minis.

ALSO, in the process of gathering my collection, I have ended up with a few extra minis that I don’t need. I was hoping I could trade my spare Chaos Dwarf minis to someone here for different Chaos Dwarf and Hobgoblin minis that I still need. After interacting with Shef over on the miniswap subreddit, he suggested that I head here and see if I could get some help with my project.

Because most of the models that came in the original Warhammer Quest box were multiple copies of single pose plastic minis (mostly from Talisman), adding metal minis with many different poses doesn’t looks right to me. Because of that, I am looking to collect multiple copies of minis with the same pose. To make it clear which specific models I am looking for, I copied a bunch of catalog pages from Stuff of Legends and marked them up to show the specific models I want to get, as well as the specific models I have to offer in trade. Here are those pages: Possible chaos dwarf trades from you — ImgBB

And although it is outside the scope of these forums, I am also interested in acquiring some other oldhammer/middlehammer models, which are detailed here: Desperately Seeking Oldhammer Minis — ImgBB

I hope it is okay for me to make a post like this. Please let me know if you have any interest in making a trade. and FYI, I am located in Tennessee, USA.

4 Likes

Since you are looking for many classic models, I am afraid that it will be difficult for you to get these models. Unfortunately, I can’t help you because I don’t own the models you are looking for or don’t want to part with them. Nevertheless, I wish you good luck in your search.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! That’s a really cool project you have going on there. I might be able to help a little bit - I have 2 spare hobgoblin axemen. I also have a few dark elves, but they are marauder sculpts so I don’t think they are what you’re looking for, but I’d be happy to pull them out if you’d be interested. I’m currently looking for a couple of the bull centaur sculpts myself so that’s what I’d be looking to trade for. I am US based as well.

2 Likes

I can sort much of this stuff out for you but no trades, only paypal. Let me know if you’re interested in the DMs. I’m based in the UK but especially for the individual components - which are hard to get separately- I think it’ll be worth it.

5 Likes