WTS Age of Sigmar Kruleboyz & Stormcast

In the next month or so, I’ll be ebaying much of my Dominion set. Prices are low, but for you guys, they’d be lower still. You’re welcome to offer on all or any single element of the below.

Everything new on sprue.

I’ve got:

• KRULEBOYZ * * *

1x Killaboss on foot - available
10x Gutrippaz - available

3x Man-Skewer Boltboyz - gone
1x Killaboss on great gnashtoof - gone
1x Swampcall Shaman - gone
1x Murknob with Belcha Banner - gone

• STORMCAST * * *

1x Knight Arcanum - available

1x Knight Vexillor with a big fokken fleg - gone
…w/Gryph Hound - gone
3x Praetors - gone
3x Annihilators - gone

As I say in October I’ll be auctioning them but sweetheart deals are possible.

1 Like

Are you open to splitting this up? I might be interested in the troops from the Kruleboys.

1 Like

Id be interested in all of the Kruleboyz, if shipping to Sweden would be worth it… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes I wouldn’t expect to sell them all at once!

Alright gents. Let’s move to the DMs. You’re more than welcome to research the market and hit me up with a price offer.

This should be the Warscroll :cd1991gif:

2 Likes

AOS names make me cringe. Gnashtoof. It’s a bridge too far.

1 Like

Gnashtoof is one :grin:

Stormcast can be the worst for this though, it’s crazy how they can all be so similar and so different all at the same time :exploding_head:

Plus I’ve been saying Vindicators this while time only to release yesterday they are Vindictors :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Once upon a time we had tactical marines, assault marines, devastators…

Now there are seven space marine troops choices. But at least they get useful words like “assault” and “heavy” to tell you what’s going on.

The difference between a liberator, a vindictor, and a sequitor is completely esoteric. And in the case of liberators and sequitors, academic down to the stat block.

1 Like

Updates made lads - many items gone already - I love helping everyone get what they want!

Alright lads. Gutrippaz, Killaboss, Knight Arcanum’s all that’s left. Let me know if you’re interested!