WTS AoW Corrupters of the Apocalypse [SOLD]

I have with me a new box of Avatars of War’s Corrupters of the Apocalypse. The box contains a total of 24 miniatures with hand weapons and shields, as well as extra parts to build two separate command groups; this leaves one with the option of making one unit of 24 or two units of 12 depending on preference. In addition, there’s an exclusive metal model of a Lord of Pestilence inside.

I just want to say that the models look great (I did peek inside the box), and there’s nothing wrong with them. However, my wife is finally getting into Warhammer along with my son, and they don’t like the whole pestilence/disease warriors aesthetic, so we won’t actually be using these models. They need a good home to take care of them.

I’m willing to take a hit on the price if I’m selling to other members of CDO. I paid 30 pounds for the models, 4.50 pounds for delivery (the first two things are marked on the receipt), and another 18 pounds for importation. I’m not at all familiar with international shipping rates, so I’ll have to rely on other members to make fair offers.

1 Like

Finally figured out how to upload photos using the Discourse phone app!

4 Likes