WTS Hobgoblin Khan Wolfboys

Hi guys,

Time to accept I won’t have time to finish all my planned projects, so some stuff will have to go.

I have these Wolfboy spares. Not everything is here, Ghazak is missing his banner pole and Oglah is missing his cape. One of the Wolf boys was converted to a champion, so his spear was replaced by a sword. And all the quivers are missing.

Maybe someone here has a use for them?

5 Likes

I would certainly love to have them added to my band of converted wolf riders. Just don’t think I can afford them at this point in time. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Is there anything you’re looking for in a trade?

1 Like

Mostly interested in Dogs of War or 6th edition metal Empire models at the moment.

2 Likes

Yeah, gotta be honest and say I aint got much of that. :grin:

1 Like

I’d be interested in Ghazak if you’ll split. Don’t have a mounted hobbo character yet and seems likely I’ll need one in TOW!

Oof!! these all look great. Any idea what kind of price range you’re considering for these if not doing a trade?

Not sure what these are worth at the moment, so just make me an offer.

I don’t need to get rich off of these, it’s more important to me that they will go to someone who will actually do something with them :slight_smile:

1 Like

$150 USD? I think that takes into account the modification and missing parts while also adding Ghazak to the price of the set of 5.

I’d be happy with €50 or a box of Demigryphs.

3 Likes

Just seeing this now… oof. Price is good, don’t know if the demigryphs are in stock locally… can check

~N

I don’t think Demigryphs are in stock anywhere at the moment :cold_sweat: