Xander's Inq28 Stuff

If you haven’t heard of #inq28, it’s GW’s Inquisitor game played at 28mm scale. People use all manner of rulesets to play it, but mostly it’s about the hobby aspect and making cool Inquisitors and their warbands. You may have seen #blanchitsu , which is often the same thing. :slight_smile:

:smile:

5 Likes

That bike is amazing, is it all 40k stuff??

It’s fun trying to work out which bits you’ve used even though I’m failing miserably :grin:

1 Like

Thanks man!

Here’s an image that may help! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s brilliant! Like it even more now I know the bits involved :grin:

1 Like

Starting painting my Eisenhorn tonight, woo!

3 Likes

Have you seen this bike before? Or did you just get a feeling that these bits will go good together?! In that case Im very impressed… My conversions seems a bit more random. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The bike was inspired by another conversion as I mention in the IG post, but this bits combination was my own, by and large. :slight_smile:

The main bit that I copied was the tank track plate on top.

1 Like

Something you could maybe add to the bike is the sensor vein from the front of the Space Marine Land Speeder to help reinforce the Imperium tech look.

1 Like

That looks like a pretty bad ass retinue, looking forward to more grim darkness from these, flanking assassins :flushed:

1 Like

Cool, yeah. I do have a sensory thing I plan to add. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah, my take on the Caldus assassins. :slight_smile:

More WIP updates.

2 Likes

Tonight’s tweaks. :grin:

3 Likes

Looking really good there!
Do you play it with Necromunda rules, or old =I= rules?

1 Like

Thanks tjub! My plan is to use the Necro ruleset and build a list with the Venator list. :slight_smile:

I haven’t yet played any games with them, so far, it’s just been a hobby project. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Happy #Inq28th everyone!

5 Likes

You have really fund your niche here, these look so good with great atmosphere… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow! You truly excell at this. Right niche indeed! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks guys! :smiley:

Thanks for sharing. I find these Inq28 thing a great idea and think of doing some minis as well. Your work is a great Inspiration :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like