28mm Brazen Bastards, A Community Sculpting Initiative [Antenor Strikes Back: Nov 23 2023]

Admiral Daggertail
Work in progress

Sparse on the WIPs but this guy was started back in 2021 during the initial batch. Each new bastard I sculpted I added leftover greenstuff to this neglected bastard. The shark helm was a rehash of my Secret Zhanta conversion that I felt needed to be preserved.

The ass-gun (legends of the brain outener) was again sculpted back when bum themed memery was all the rage. It is meant to mimic the look of my Artisan’s contest asskraken.

Obligatory horseshoe crab shield was an easy blue stuff job. Figured I’d share a picture of how I made the mustache since it’s been on my dam phone since 2021.

At some point my dumb ass realized I had two left hands, so a sword materialized that I don’t think I have WIPs of…

This weekend, emboldened by the flame of ambition (and a new tube of green stuff, and @Hotstuff and @Antenor 's recent efforts), I sat down and made the remaining part. Really nothin fancy, 'cept that belt buckle inspired by @Admiral 's store page logo.

6 Likes