28mm Brazen Bastards, A Community Sculpting Initiative [Antenor Strikes Back: Nov 23 2023]

The Faceless
Work in Progress

A new god enters the fray! Similar to the Oss sculpt, it was extremely enjoyable to make another stunty version of a classic model. Highly recommend it to all of our sculptors out there. Of all the things… it was the most frustrating to make a decent looking face without any facial features… I used a Green Stuff World scale texture plate which I think turned out pretty clean. It is key to have plans like trim and pouches or additional plate to cover any deformation or bad transfer of the texture.

Next are his blue ray companion disks. Mutating a horseshoe crab was obligatory, dam @MichaelX and his relentless pursuit of making me do the thing. This one is too small for surfing like Sendy Shreddy Ed Ed and Eddy, but perhaps this can be fixed after scanning and resizing pre-print. @chitzkoi sent me plenty of discspiration from RoC era and lead me down the road of painful dangly legs.

This purpose-built shoobie shredder is what I call the mullet of Tzeentch discs. Platonic business on top, bio-mutation party on the bottom.

9 Likes