A Corroded Company

Great conversion and I like your colour scheme! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

The halberd is awesome. :100:

2 Likes

Breaking News: The Corroded Company finally goes from warband to full army size, well, at least that’s the plan. Anyway, here is the first unit of Fireglaives:

15 Likes

They look great! Where are these models from? Dont recognise them

1 Like

I second this @Hashoooot - they look amazing. Where are they from???

1 Like

My word, these are all phenomenal! Such a unique mix of minis, I’m loving your selection and conversions!

1 Like

Very very cool line up there, very grim… very dark

1 Like

Thanks guys! Here is a close-up of two troopers:

Models are from MOM, converted with some GW handguns and spiky bits. Bases from Tabletop-Art.

12 Likes

Brilliant conversion! I was really hoping I could have just bought them off t he shelf though haha!

Magma Cannon made from various bits. The pirate dwarfs don’t really fit the overall theme, but the models (Black Scorpion) were so cool I just had to use them!

16 Likes

They might interest @antenor. They look really nice to me. Certainly adifferent take on war machine crew : )

1 Like

The metal effects on this are amazing, what’s your recipe?

Hashut Copper + (quite a lot of) Nuln Oil, super easy and effective!

Also - props on the Battle Forge hobgoblin conversions, solid chunks of metal they are, good work!

Very cool! Those Dwarf Pirates go perfectly with the giant-rum-barrel cannon :eye: Also, any evil dwarf with a bicorne worn fore-and-aft automatically has my support.

By the way, love the conversion of the MOM enanos with muskets. I still have a pack of them that I’m not quite sure what to do with, so I might steal that idea :smile:

1 Like

Second infantry unit: Quite notably a different manufacturer, but I hope my consistently mediocre painting makes them fit right in with the rest :wink:

14 Likes

They look well pInted to me! Nice job. I think these models are the best lost kingdom has to offer i reckon.

Lost Kingdoms indeed; Well spotted! (Command group is MoM though)

Especially the handguns are really well modeled and the scale is about right. On the downside, some poses look a bit clumsy and the beards are a little plain - but overall, I am quite content with them.

4 Likes

I am a huge fan of the Lost Kingdom Dawi Zharr. You’ve painted them very nicely, and your bases are very coherent. I like the blue very much

2 Likes

LOVE the standard

2 Likes