• Castellan: 105
  • 15 Infernal w/ fireglaives, full command: 287
  • 15 Infernal w/ fireglaives, full command, Wailing Banner: 337
  • Magma Cannon, hellbound: 170
    SUM 1004pts
12 Likes

Badge granted! Good job!

2 Likes

oh man, I never seen your thread, how cool is this?!?! love the frozen waste look!!
well done!! Hashoooot is what you shout when you sneeze in that cold envirorment!

3 Likes

Such a lovely thread, and a thousand points to be proud of! I’m excited to see where you take it next.

2 Likes

Cobbled together out of various pieces a poor man’s Dreadquake Mortar:

17 Likes

Works perfectly well!!! Where are those helmets/masks of those CDs from? They are so grim!! Love them

2 Likes

Look chic, I like the self-made combined with the Immortels and the slave from the Lost Kingdom collection.

3 Likes

Another try: A take on the famous Iron Demon:

16 Likes

great start!

1 Like

All aboard the hype train!

3 Likes

Finally made a proper base for my rocket launcher:

14 Likes

Looks great. I like the demon attendant

2 Likes

Finally, my entry for the Golden Hat:

18 Likes

Excellent! That Raging Heroes Shedu head truly is godsend :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Awesome work! Love your style! :metal:

2 Likes

Beautiful meld of the head and body, and really liking the paint scheme. Definitely one of my favorite entries. Well done!

3 Likes

Looks regal, powerful and filled with malign intelligence. What a striking model

3 Likes

Your post is just awesome, I wouldn’t have to think at all with my vote here. You did a great job converting a really cool mini from Lost Kingdom.

The painting brings out the rest and makes it one of my favourites in this competition.

2 Likes

I love the skill behind your painting style…you seem to use a relatively small palette of colors (which I really like) yet it stands out magnificently.
A very striking model.

3 Likes

Great work man, this looks like Lammasu royalty, love the skin tone you’ve gone with, makes him look mystic. :tower4: :lammasu1:

2 Likes