[Archive] [05-21-2008] Xander's and Vexxus's Chaos Dwarf Army!

Vexxus:

So, Mr. Xander, how are the painted ones doing? Vexxus, how be the unpainted ones coming along?

Hashut's Blessing
Things are slow, but the good kind of slow, where quality comes before quantity, haha.

The Fire Sorcerer for the Chaos Dwarf army (also mordheim sorcerer) is completed and photographed, and ready for Xander to take with him this weekend, to join his painted bretheren!

Currently I am painting a prototype blunderbusser that Xander converted long ago, and another master conversion of his... a bull centaur. Both are just in the base coat + metals stage, but I hope to have them completed by next tuesday (since I am away all weekend).

As always you can follow my snail-paced progress at the ever daunting Vexxus' Progress Report.

Hashut’s Blessing:

Glad it’s the good slow, but it’d be better at that quality and faster :wink:

Vexxus:

Glad it's the good slow, but it'd be better at that quality and faster ;)

Hashut's Blessing
*Searches for HB's blog to harass him*

haha

Hashut’s Blessing:

I have one somewhere :stuck_out_tongue: It’s the pics I need to do now… Nobody realises I have posted a couple of things. I just don;t want to disappoint the community. I give so much advice ande yet my stuff isn’t up to everbyody elses scratch (even if it does get the job done).

Knight Of Awsome:

I have one somewhere :P It's the pics I need to do now... Nobody realises I have posted a couple of things. I just don;t want to disappoint the community. I give so much advice ande yet my stuff isn't up to everbyody elses scratch (even if it does get the job done).

Hashut's Blessing
I seem to find alot of things on this site...soo...Blog... I have seen this before, they dont look that bad...

Edit: I see you were prepared...

Vexxus:

Please don’t tell me he took the photos down :frowning:

C’mon HB! Lets motivate each other to work hard, let it go both ways!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Well, I didn’t take the pics down, but apparently forgot that I’d moved the pictures on the photobucket website :smiley: You get some pics up and I’ll repost mine. Then, your second set will get some new pics of mine :wink:

Vexxus:

Well, I didn't take the pics down, but apparently forgot that I'd moved the pictures on the photobucket website :D You get some pics up and I'll repost mine. Then, your second set will get some new pics of mine ;)

Hashut's Blessing
Once the voting ends, I will be posting pictures of my entire Mordheim Warband! All I have left to paint before then is the blunderbusser. I am really excited to show the community my work on these, and it has been my motivator for the past month. I am on vacation out of civilization (at the cottage, then camping in the middle of no where) from July 11-27 so I will be MIA for a good chuck of time, but I will set something up so that the pics get posted (likely via Xander). I have most of the pics I need, just need some of the reworked bull centaur, the soon to be finished blunderbusser, and then group shots of the entire band together.

Anywho.. its late and I am rambling. Pics soon!

Cheers

Hashut’s Blessing:

Good lad. I guess I can hold on for that long!