[Archive] 10,000 points of CD (warning: lots of photos)

wallacer:

I still cant find the mage model.

Pyro Stick
You can see him in the picture of the whole army, although the closeup didn't come out well.
I'll try to get another close up shot of him.

wallacer:

This is a photo of my mage model (and some of the other heroes in my army):

and a slightly closer shot:

Pyro Stick:

Thanks for the pic, that mage is awesome. I seriously need to re paint mine…

Canix:

Sweet its great to see such a complete horde with unique heroes and paintjobs. That marauder mage is the best:hat off

Father Grumpmas:

More utter coolness! :cheers

The Flying Beaver:

I want to see more of that Darth Vader!

Snotling:

whow yeah, praise hashut for that! seriously, this is one of the coolest CD-armys i’ve ever seen! :hat off

clam:

Nice to see some close ups of your army - it really stands out. The Marauder figure is truely great. I wish it was mine. I hope to find these old Marauder CDs one day - they are so cool!

wallacer:

Thanks for all the kind words.

You’re right about the Marauder figures - they are very cool. Unfortunately, the sale of them on eBay seems to have dried up for some reason.

Ingrown:

I really like the giant, im thinking of getting back into inquisitor and am wanting to make up a ork mercenary in scale, the 40k ork warboss isnt tall enough for it and i didnt fancy scratch building, how tall is the guy you have?

Dracomancer:

Very nice freehand on the marauder mage, damn I need to find one of those guys, is it just ebay you can get them from now, or is there somewhere else?

Pyro Stick:

Its just ebay. And they are very rare. And tehy go for at least �20. I say one recently that was aprt of an army and it wasnt advertised sa having a mage so it didnt go for as much as it should of but enough people noticed it to boost the price way up.

Canix:

The Mage is great its the only one i havent got yet tho i have seen them go for as little as �10 :o

Pyro Stick:

I have never seen it go for �10. The cheapest ive seen is my one which i think i got for �18

Uzkul Werit:

I think I have seen that Vader Dwarf before. He was part of a diorama called ‘Use the Forge’.

wallacer:

how tall is the guy you have?

Ingrown
About 8" I think.
If it's important let me know and i'll measure him when I get home.

Dracomancer:

I think I have seen that Vader Dwarf before. He was part of a diorama called 'Use the Forge'.

Uzkul Werit
Dark dwarf, Lord Va'Durr the black, from heresy miniatures: http://www.heresyminiatures.com/images/pages/hv019.htm
:)

Pyro Stick:

I just had to have another look at your Marauder chaos dwarves and i noticed the Crossbowman in the back of a unit. I so need to get me one of them. Maybe harvestmouse has a spare…

wallacer:

If I notice one on eBay i’ll let you know.

Doombeard:

this giant would look pretty cool with your stuff what do you think? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=140166359167&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=004