[Archive] 6 Hour Painting Marathon

Pyro Stick:

Still, next time, if I can, I'll join in, but if anyone has a webcam and mic and want to do this with me, that'd be cooler.

As for timings, if people have each other's MSN addresses, they can arrange to do it at the same time as some others etc via that. Or people state their timezone as GMT +/- X hours...

Hashut's Blessing
Ive got a webcam and a mic but i doubt many other people paint next to their comp.

If everyone is ok with it then they can post their msn address here but remember there is already an msn address thread here.
In future perhaps agree on a day a week or so beforehand and stipulate a specific date rather than "this Sunday". That'll give people a bit more warning and make it less confusing if this becomes a regular thing and this thread gets a lot bigger.

Anyhow... next Sunday (the 27th) is good for me. I'm probably a day ahead of most of you in terms of timezones so I guess i'll be painting before you guys, but that won't matter.

wallacer
I decided to do it just for a quick test this time and it looks like it was successful so now we can start planning ahead for next marathons. It doesnt always have to be on a sunday but is everyone ok with the 27th?

Sorry i havent posted my before and after pics but i was exhausted last night and i was away all morning, and then the new dragonforce album leaked so i had to check that out, but here goes finally:

Before:

Necromancer

After (out of the marauders only the first two are finished):

As you can see i didnt get far at all with the mage as i couldnt think of how i was going to paint him so all i done was his beard.

This hobgoblin was almost finished so i just finished him off for this

I also done some small bits and pieces on other models but not enough to take pics. So in all i only finished 4 models but the other marauders are not going to take me long to finish now.