[Archive] A pointless poll because I was bored

Tallhat:

Agreed minty. But some things demand an answer and this was one of those things :slight_smile:

- Tallhat

AGPO:

Once again the off-topic clann rules supreme!

Willmark:

Any relation to Wu Tang Clan? Thought I saw Oldā€™ Dirty Bastard kicking it with his bitches and hoes in the off topic section the other dayā€¦ :slight_smile:

Tallhat:

Yo! MC Tallhat in da Hoooooouse!!! Peace out! yo!

- Tallhat

X-Porter:

I voted for Abooloting of Slavery.

Honestly, I think the first thing weā€™re going to get is a blurb in the next edition of the WFB Rulebook about how the Ogre Kingdoms invaded the Dark Lands and sacked the city of Zharr-Naggrund, scattering the Chaos Dwarfs to the surrounding mountains and forever boning our army list to representing ā€œscattered warbandsā€ or some garbage lacking bulls, hats, and Hashut.

(Note: This has everything to do with my feelings toward GW and nothing to do with my feelings toward CD:hat)

minty:

ummmmm, X-porter, where scheduled for a re-wright this edition

X-Porter:

Yes, of course. This is me holding my breath waiting for it :mad

AGPO:

could happen the other way round:

GW: We needa new army

Gav: What about Ogres?

GW: Great, lets make it so we can sell em to everyone!

Gav: OMG what have I done!

8th ed WFB: And so it came to pass that the ogre kingdoms were laid low by the mighty chaos dwarfs, who since their re-write had justly become the most popular army ever known as was their ancinet birthright

CDO: Mwahahaha!

Willmark:

ummmmm, X-porter, where scheduled for a re-wright this edition

minty
Yeah and Kate Beckinsale said she loves me always and eternally; says I'm the most handsome, smart, funniest, studly man she's ever met and wants be with me forever, just in case I missed the first time she said it.

This is right after a unicorn dropped by with the easter bunny, who happened to be kicking back with the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus....in words possible, doesn't mean (to borrow a phrase from the "other side of the pond") : "bloody well likely".

wallacer:

Lose not your faith in the re-write, brothers.

The second coming of the Chaos Dwarfs has been spoken of in whispers for some time now. Even he who is the mighty Gav Thorpe has spoken thus.

Pyro Stick:

Lose not your faith in the re-write, brothers.
The second coming of the Chaos Dwarfs has been spoken of in whispers for some time now. Even he who is the mighty Gav Thorpe has spoken thus.

wallacer
Are you sure he wasnt joking like he apparently was with the fishmen?

Willmark:

Its not a question of faith. Iā€™m pretty much an optimist. That being said Iā€™m more of a realist.

Kera foehunter:

Have you guys every stayed on topic???

Willmark:

Yep. lots just not lately. Of course the probability of a thread going off topic reaches zero the longer it goesā€¦

minty:

Kera foehunter
we are on topic now, we followed the relevant things in the post to other, slightly less relevant things, and so on and so on but I digress

I've talked to Gav myself, and he did say that chaos dwarves where going to be redone late 2009/early2010, and in that he did not mention fishmen, so yes, I am vbeing a realist, add in the fact the new rulebook mentions us, we have NEW artwork and they recentlyish made new chaos dwarves so there, proof

wallacer:

Kera foehunter
Staying on topic is for people who either:
a) lack imagination; or
b) have an irrational fear of moderators.

Besides, when I started this topic it was never really intended to be anything other than a chance to shoot the crap with the CDO lads (and in your case ladettes).

Besides, can one really be expected to stay on topic in a forum named "off-topic discussion"? :P

Kera foehunter:

a simple NO would work

wallacer:

a simple NO would work

Kera foehunter
I thought if I said that it might seem a bit blunt and rude.

AGPO:

Fishmen are a running joke with the games developers, so they are certainly not serious. Everything else Gav said is likely to be honest. Personally I canā€™t wait for a re-write but itā€™ll take a while

Tallhat:

a simple NO would work

Kera foehunter
Where would the fun be in that?? :)

- Tallhat