[Archive] AHHHH! SO RARE!

Pyro Stick:

omg. Look what i found on ebay. I have never seen these still in their blisters. It will be interesting to see how much they go for when they were originally �3 each new. If SWSNBN finds these im going to cry. biklinictoo is allready the high bidder.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CHAOS-DWARVES-WARMACHINES-TENDERISER-WHIRLWIND_W0QQitemZ160160314310QQihZ006QQcategoryZ44127QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Canix:

Nice find i saw biklinictoo get three of these in blister for �3.5 about 6 months ago ,i dont think that will occur this time they are going for �16-�25 each at the moment on ebay :hat

angryboy2k:

Good lord! �3.50!!!

Ah! If only I had a time machine. Or just a way of calling my younger self and telling me what to stockpile.

Steve

Tallhat:

Good lord! �3.50!!!
Ah! If only I had a time machine. Or just a way of calling my younger self and telling me what to stockpile.

Steve

angryboy2k
*laughs* If you find a way please tell! :hat

But seriously those are 2 damn rare blisters! Even though Im not much for the old CD even I would buy those!

- Tallhat

Pyro Stick:

If i bought them i would have to put them in a locked case, display them on my wall and never open then.

Tallhat:

A mate of mine just got the original Marauder Giant in an unopened box. That was so sweet!

- Tallhat

Pyro Stick:

Id love to see an original unopened Juggernaut. I would die on the spot. It is easily my favourite mini.

Tallhat:

Which Juggernaut are we��talking here? The Deamon?

- Tallhat

Pyro Stick:

The CD Juggernaut that looks like a siege tower.

metro_gnome:

unopened?.. no sir… i like to play with my toys…

leviathan:

why is the juggernaut such a rarity? was it unreleased or produced in limited numbers?

Tallhat:

Oh yeah. THat one. I remember now. That was a nice model

- Tallhat

angryboy2k:

It’s rare because it was an expensive model for the time.

Also, as I recall (correct me if I’m wrong), but it was actually not very often seen in shops because of its size, although it fell short of being a mail order only piece.

Could it not also be made as tall as you wanted? (Obviously, you’d have had to order it direct for that).

Steve

Pyro Stick:

Yeah you could buy extra Tower Supports, Platforms and sides to build it as high as you wanted.

Tallhat:

Its not very much in the character of the current fluff of the CD I think though. Its a nice model dont get me wrong but its not nearly industrial and mechanical enough to fit in with the rest of our war machines unless you count in the Hobgob Bolt Thrower.

- Tallhat

Willmark:

Its also rare because no official rules were ever produced if I’m not mistaken, the juggernaut that is.

Also: I have an original marauder giant, all painted too.

wallacer:

It would make a mighty fine siege tower for a game of Warhammer Siege, methinks.

leviathan:

i agree. i think that it would be better suited as a siege tower if any rules were made for it

Willmark:

Mine is going to be made by hand, mainly for siege. Plus I’m formulating ideas for it as to how mine will actually look. Way off thou as more pressing units are needing to be painted first.

Pyro Stick:

The whirlwind and tenderiser arent going up as much as i thought they would. Right now they are at about a/2 to 3/4 the price that one of them would go for .