[Archive] AHHHH! SO RARE!

Doombeard:

did you see the juggernaut up for sale it has about 3 levels mint condition around 50 quid at the moment

Willmark:

If you are talking about this:

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/6602

then yes we have “seen” it. :wink:

Pyro Stick:

44 min left. �22. I thought it would of gone for much more. Probably get loads of bids in the last few minutes though. At least SWSNBN isnt bidding.

EDIT: �32.23 to relicgames

Canix:

EDIT: �32.23 to relicgames

Pyro Stick
Thats a great price i was tempted but was reading this thread when it ended :D:rolleyes::D

Pyro Stick:

I wouldnt of bought it since i would of kept them un opened and i would of preferred to spend the money on one i could paint and use.

Pyro Stick:

OMG!!! Relicgames has these us on ebay on seperate auctions!!

Tenderiser NIB

Whirlwind NIB

The high bidder so far is someone on this site but i cant remember who it is. Is it you canix?

Willmark:

What is up with all of these UK only auctions

Canix:

OMG!!! Relicgames has these us on ebay on seperate auctions!!

Tenderiser NIB
Whirlwind NIB

The high bidder so far is someone on this site but i cant remember who it is. Is it you canix?

Pyro Stick
Just letting her :sickknow i am watching:D��i am after the whirlwind i have tenderiser already

Pyro Stick:

What is up with all of these UK only auctions
Well postage has gone up recently and that has affected ebay immensly.

@canix: If you are going to bid on the whirlwind or tenderiser please buy it to keep nib. I cant stop you opening them if you win but it would be a shame as they are very very rare.

Willmark:

What? Toys are meant to be played with! Toy Story 2 taught us that!

Pyro Stick:

If you want one to play with like its a toy buy an opened one.

Canix:

They tend to go for alot more MIB and i dont want to pay more than �17 and only need the whirlwind, ( ONE JUST WENT FOR �27 inc postage) so i dont see me getting a MIB one to be honest you never know tho;)

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

essex has been pushing on a lot of items including that whirlwind

Pyro Stick:

Yeah i saw that whirlwind go for �27. Who won? Insanitybyte or something?

Canix:

Yes insanitybyte if he starts buying them for �21-27 i might have to reconsider how much i am prepared to pay:(

Pyro Stick:

That @!#*! just outbid me on some chaos dwarfs that were listed wrong. Of all people, i was hoping he wouldnt find them

Canix:

Insanitybytes insanity!He has no CD for sale in his shop but has been active bidding on 3rd ed for ages:hashut

Pyro Stick:

If he is like theessexgirl for 3rd edition i will die.

Canix:

Lets hope he doesnt just buy to trade for profit :mad we could email him an ask i suppose:hat

Pyro Stick:

Lets hope he doesnt just buy to trade for profit :mad we could email him an ask i suppose:hat

Canix
Theres no need for him to want to make a profit!!! Hes obviously rich enough since hes practically buying everything!!I wouldnt be suprised if he put the next juggernaut up to �400!!