[Archive] AHHHH! SO RARE!

Canix:

All the marauders are being bought by him tho he probably wont end up with them all:(

minty:

so, your complaining that chaos dwarves are going to someone who won’t use them and sell them for an insane price, but when someone who will use them starts to bid oyu complain because you wanted the model

sorry, but I can’t understand that

Canix:

I am not complaining:oits just interesting that he has a shop but doesnt sell CD he is probably a collecter like many of us .Marauders are rising in popularity or becoming rarer:exclamation:but they are rising in price

Pyro Stick:

so, your complaining that chaos dwarves are going to someone who won't use them and sell them for an insane price, but when someone who will use them starts to bid oyu complain because you wanted the model

sorry, but I can't understand that

minty
What were are saying is that he put the price up to insance prices. We are not so stupid to spend about �10 per marauder.

zagor66:

I agree

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

looking at the german ones which finished last night naboosh and b-unit_holla split them between themselves, i did notice on the ones he bid for he stopped at �6.50, interesting

Canix:

looking at the german ones which finished last night naboosh and b-unit_holla split them between themselves, i did notice on the ones he bid for he stopped at �6.50, interesting

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!
The groups are much more cost effective as those Marauders went for �7-�7.5 ,he has put more up tho in groups:D

Pyro Stick:

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!
The groups are much more cost effective as those Marauders went for �7-�7.5 ,he has put more up tho in groups:D

Canix
That was me putting them up that much. I knew they would spend loads so i bid �7 so that they would outbid me to prove how sad they are.

Canix:

I normally pick two lots and just try to get them especially when they all finish at the same time,i managed to get mm90/3a in the first lot from neles for �5.5 a max for me only 12 more to get!:frowning:

Pyro Stick:

I normally pick two lots and just try to get them especially when they all finish at the same time,i managed to get mm90/3a in the first lot from neles for �5.5 a max for me only 12 more to get!:(

Canix
Does that mean you allready have 12? Im not that big a fan of MM90/3a. It looks kind of wierd.

Canix:

Yes i have 12��i really like him but then i think they are all really cool .I have about 50 other renegade 3rd ed figures :D:hat:D not that many really

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

strong bidding already and with over 5 days to go, that will push prices up even further

Ebay Item number: 190166619424

Pyro Stick:

strong bidding already and with over 5 days to go, that will push prices up even further

Ebay Item number: 190166619424

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!
.......ive just been outbid on that.....

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

ouch might go to over �20.00 for the 4 , oooo relic games just stopped the whirlwind and tenderiser auctions due to an error

Pyro Stick:

ouch might go to over �20.00 for the 4 , oooo relic games just stopped the whirlwind and tenderiser auctions due to an error

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!
lol probably not going for what he wanted.

Canix:

Very strange wonder what the error was perhaps to soon after he put up last two,probably has a shed load;)

Pyro Stick:

Look what back on ebay:

http://tinyurl.com/2k7gyr

http://tinyurl.com/2rvq8b

Canix:

As you can see i spotted those dont know why he re listed?The rate things are going tho he will get a fair bit a WD presents CD�� book went for �45 last night :o mad when there are more still on

EDIT wow NEXT ONE WENT FOR �43

Willmark:

FYI: I’ll be bidding on the whirlwind.

Pyro Stick:

FYI: I'll be bidding on the whirlwind.

Willmark
Interesting. How much are you and Canix willing to pay?