[Archive] AHHHH! SO RARE!

wallacer:

It would make a mighty fine siege tower for a game of Warhammer Siege, methinks.

leviathan:

i agree. i think that it would be better suited as a siege tower if any rules were made for it

Willmark:

Mine is going to be made by hand, mainly for siege. Plus I’m formulating ideas for it as to how mine will actually look. Way off thou as more pressing units are needing to be painted first.

Pyro Stick:

The whirlwind and tenderiser arent going up as much as i thought they would. Right now they are at about a/2 to 3/4 the price that one of them would go for .

Doombeard:

did you see the juggernaut up for sale it has about 3 levels mint condition around 50 quid at the moment

Willmark:

If you are talking about this:

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/6602

then yes we have “seen” it. :wink:

Pyro Stick:

44 min left. �22. I thought it would of gone for much more. Probably get loads of bids in the last few minutes though. At least SWSNBN isnt bidding.

EDIT: �32.23 to relicgames

Canix:

EDIT: �32.23 to relicgames

Pyro Stick
Thats a great price i was tempted but was reading this thread when it ended :D:rolleyes::D

Pyro Stick:

I wouldnt of bought it since i would of kept them un opened and i would of preferred to spend the money on one i could paint and use.

Pyro Stick:

OMG!!! Relicgames has these us on ebay on seperate auctions!!

Tenderiser NIB

Whirlwind NIB

The high bidder so far is someone on this site but i cant remember who it is. Is it you canix?

Willmark:

What is up with all of these UK only auctions

Canix:

OMG!!! Relicgames has these us on ebay on seperate auctions!!

Tenderiser NIB
Whirlwind NIB

The high bidder so far is someone on this site but i cant remember who it is. Is it you canix?

Pyro Stick
Just letting her :sickknow i am watching:D��i am after the whirlwind i have tenderiser already

Pyro Stick:

What is up with all of these UK only auctions
Well postage has gone up recently and that has affected ebay immensly.

@canix: If you are going to bid on the whirlwind or tenderiser please buy it to keep nib. I cant stop you opening them if you win but it would be a shame as they are very very rare.

Willmark:

What? Toys are meant to be played with! Toy Story 2 taught us that!

Pyro Stick:

If you want one to play with like its a toy buy an opened one.

Canix:

They tend to go for alot more MIB and i dont want to pay more than �17 and only need the whirlwind, ( ONE JUST WENT FOR �27 inc postage) so i dont see me getting a MIB one to be honest you never know tho;)

This_Is_My_Boomstick!!:

essex has been pushing on a lot of items including that whirlwind

Pyro Stick:

Yeah i saw that whirlwind go for �27. Who won? Insanitybyte or something?

Canix:

Yes insanitybyte if he starts buying them for �21-27 i might have to reconsider how much i am prepared to pay:(

Pyro Stick:

That @!#*! just outbid me on some chaos dwarfs that were listed wrong. Of all people, i was hoping he wouldnt find them