[Archive] Arashi's Dawi Zharr conversions

Xander:

Email me your biggest rez pictures of your DLoC! :smiley:

xander@chaos-dwarfs.com …or PM them to me!

Totally awesome work man!

Kera foehunter:

wow he looks great! nice job on the beard!

Thorgar:

Really nice work Arashi! my masks look very similar to yours, but I am working on them very slowly, and mine have red instead of green, and your sculpting work is far better, I use brownstuff instead of greenstuff, as I find it easier…at least on the armor parts anyways. I like your AOW CD hero, I had some problems painting his beard…it seems to have ran out of detail, so it seems very flat…oh well, anyways great work :hat off

Ghrask Dragh:

Great work mate!

Another excellent face sculpt, I would like to see the moustache and beard just a little longer to represent his age.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Nice!

This message was automatically appended because it was too short.

Arashi:

So, finally, my sorcerer is finished. And you can see a few of my future projects behind him.

Thoughts?

Ghrask Dragh:

Very good, the face looks even better painted and the flames are looking good too! Nice cannon :cheers

Swissdictator:

That’s looking rather nice actually. Keep up the good work!

Ubertechie:

Like the paint job and the cannon looks suitably heavy duty as well

Kera foehunter:

he is so cute love his face!! nice figure! Arashi

wallacer:

I think the face looks good too.

Be interesting to see some of the stuff in the background come to fruition.

Border Reiver:

Nice sorcerer. The flaming skull is well done. And I like the way you got the Hashut Rune onto the talisman on his belt.

Arashi:

Thank you for all the coments!

Here comes a few random pics:

First, my hellcannon crew (which I used for the GH entry)

Then, a few better pics of my sorcer.

After that, my first blunderbusser, inspired by the Ogre leadbelcher.

And my great weapon unit so far…

And if someone wondered how the champions weapon looks like, here it is…

All for now.

Kera foehunter:

good job! i like the painted bull helmet guy, i like the use of green on your figures

Arashi:

Thanks Kera!

And since I do not have much new painted things (well, I have, but not from my chaos dwarfs…), let me show you a little picture of my whole army! (well… the green skins aren´t on it… and I have not cut out all the ponies/bullcentaurs yet… but anyways…)

As you can see, I still have a few minis to paint… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Kera foehunter:

well thanks with the up date !! i stoled your lead belcher idea but did it pirate style

great army

Arashi:

Make sure to show them Kera, it sounds really interesting!

Oh, and do anyone remember the picture of my bloodbowl team? No? Well, you can find it in the first page. Anyways, there was one of my players that did not appear on those pics. Mostly because he never got painted. But now I have painted him aswell. Hope you likes him :wink:

Kera foehunter:

i will i been working on a bunch of stuff!!

Sargoth The Enslaver:

Well I must say that despite the fact you have masks and helms and no’t hats and masks it looks grate your CDS is so cool man I love him!And you do nice tusks ans beards.I could do only tusks well maybe I could anyway but my short comeings on CDs are no’t the piont!

Good work man!:hat off

Zanko:

I like your sorcerer, very cool conversion! :hat off

There is one aspect which I don´t understand … if you are a mighty sorcerer why can´t you conjure yourself thick hair??? :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile: :wink:

:hashut