Entry 1:  Alfract

Entry 2:  Baggronor

Entry 3:  Forgefire

Entry 4:  Kerbak

Entry 5:  ‘The Siege of Teotiqa’ Skink

Entry 6:  Warh

Medals and Slaves awarded.

clam:

Not that much of a surprise tha Baggronor did #2 - but won’t hold that against him :smiley: Congrats, Baggronor - it’s so well deserved.

But also a big thank you to all the other contestants here. You all made this the best AC till day (IMO).

Xander:

I was really impressed with all the entries! I might print a few up and use them for our table at Games Day. :slight_smile:

dncswlf:

YEah Great job everyone… I had plans to whip something up… just no time lol… Kudos!!!

Zanko:

Congratulation Baggronor and all the other participants! :hat off

Go on with your awesome work - I’m eager to see more of your stuff in the “Compilation of Chaos Dwarf Artwork” thread! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:hashut

Grimstonefire:

Next time we do an art one you guys won’t get away so easy… It fell at a bad time for me with exams/ assignments etc, but next time I will make a real effort to enter.

Well done Baggronor and all those who entered.

Skink was telling me his entry was based over 3 A4 pages I think. I’m interested how large all these entries actually are.

Forgefire:

Well done Baggronor, a well deserved victory :hat off!

And well done to the other participants, this was a great artisan contest and i hope a similiar one will come in the future!

Willmark:

Awesome stuff everyone!

Ronshank:

It’s a pity that their weren’t more entries. Forgefire & Skink’s artwork deserved the recognition. But rules are rules :frowning: . The entries were great. I was really impressed with them

Baggronor:

Cheers guys, a really nice selection of entries, I think they should adorn the CDO Games Day table like Xander says :slight_smile:

I’m interested how large all these entries actually are.
Mine was roughly A3 (most of the stuff I do for CDO is A3, apart from Shadow and Flame which is drawn in A4 these days).

Mario:

Congratulations! It was hard to decided really all entrys were good :slight_smile:

Thorne:

I was pretty sure it was a Baggronor peice but still there were 3 that I would have voted for and many other inspiring peices of work, Kudos for all whom entererd Congratulations Baggronor for being the winner.

Henroth:

Congratulations for the winner. :hat off

Bassman:

Compliments to everybody.

I’m curious about techniques. How you made yours entries?

My Favs are Forgefire’s, Baggronor’s and Skink’s, in this order.

I love Forgefire’s because of the colors and the warrior’s design. Is it actually painted or you used a graphic program?

I’m pretty curious about Skink technique as well. How did you get so bright colors?

Regards,

Bassman

tjub:

Great work guys, it was really tough to decide on what peice to vote.

Time of Madness:

Tight decision! Great work gents.

Time of Madness

Forgefire:

Thanks Bassman! First i did a simple sketch with standard pencils and scanned it, after that i painted it digitally in photoshop with a drawing tablet.

Baggronor:

Pencil sketch, Indian Ink, White Acrylic, Photoshop. In that order :slight_smile:

Loki:

Congrats to every who entered and a big congrats to our winner Baggronor :cheers

Anonymouse:

Kudos to you Baggronor, your entry made it really difficult to choose :wink: