[Archive] Artisan's VII(1)

Snotling:

I don’t like the Artisan’s contest… it’s allways about stuff I cannot do… I cannot paint or draw :slight_smile: Well, maybe I’ll do something so be just a part of the contest, could be fun!

Grimstonefire:

Despite me being very keen to enter this, I would have 3 art deadlines falling pretty much the same day…  So I will have to see if I can do it or not.  I will definately start something (I have an idea already), but possibly I may not finish it in time.

kerbak:

oh very cool, i will do my best to send my entries for this contest…:cheers

Bolg:

Damn, only one day left to finish (and start on my) Illustration… And I have to fill in my tax forms to (same deadline).

Dont think I’ll make it but i’ll try.

Forgefire:

actually i think you have 30 more days :slight_smile:

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Hm.

Hm!!

An interesting theme this time. And very very strong competitors out there. I might just try to enter something. :slight_smile:

Bolg:

actually i think you have 30 more days :)

Forgefire
Hahahahahahahahahaaa!! Ahum, thanx.

well I better start soon than. (but nit today dont feel so well)

Snotling:

for me it is the most interessting artisan’s contest ever… and unfortunately the one for which I am least qualified :frowning: Well, I hope you guys give me some nice inspiration for my conversions… anyone’s interessted to paint a really new school lamasu? :slight_smile:

Willmark:

I’m glad this has been well received.

There was some trepidation on my part and of the staff that this would be seen as a blatant attempt at art for the Word of Hashut. To be honest we have tons of art, more is always appreciated.

So with that in mind thanks to the whole community to allow this to be viewed for what it is: a great way for the talented artists of the site to show off their abilities.

Baggronor:

There was some trepidation on my part and thevtestament of the staff that this would be seen as a blatant attempt at art for the Word of Hashut.
? But you'd just ask for it if it were needed, wouldn't you?

Grimstonefire:

@Baggronor

It wouldn’t have made a difference to me anway, as I always seem to have some deadline for WoH on something…  Might as well be a competition. :slight_smile:

Grimstonefire:

10 days left everyone!

Time to get started… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

warh:

did you get my entery?

bas_2312:

I made a silly little sketch yesterday, maybe I’ll have time to work on it a little more for this contest…

Hashut’s Blessing:

I am not a talented artist, but I’ll see what I can come up with :wink:

Willmark:

There was some trepidation on my part and thevtestament of the staff that this would be seen as a blatant attempt at art for the Word of Hashut.
? But you'd just ask for it if it were needed, wouldn't you?

Baggronor
Sure but some people suspected other motives.

Alfract:

does it have to be a scanned image, if you hand draw it, or can it be a photo of it?

Baggronor:

I’d imagine a good quality photo could work, but a scanner would give better results. You could probably get it scanned at a printers if you don’t have a scanner. Might cost a few quid.

Alfract:

I'd imagine a good quality photo could work, but a scanner would give better results. You could probably get it scanned at a printers if you don't have a scanner. Might cost a few quid.

Baggronor
might look at the scanners at uni, as i don't think mine is up to scratch.

Willmark:

does it have to be a scanned image, if you hand draw it, or can it be a photo of it?

Alfract
For best results you'll want to scan anything that is drawn.