[Archive] Artisan's VIII - Voting Thread

Bassman:

Who made the tower/fortress? I love it! It reminds me of Albrecht Durer's fortresses
http://www.aggregat456.com/2009/06/in-re-durer_17.html

Still wondering who will get my vote..... :-)

Bassman
You means the entry no. 5 with still one vote?

:hashut

Zanko
Not casted my vote yet ;-)

I'd like to discuss your entry later... when vote is over :-)

I'm stunned about people have done in this Artesan contest! I'd love to have time to enter as well......

I wish every body of you will send your pictures to GW. :-)

Grimstonefire:

As the outcome is looking fairly certain already, and I think everyone pretty much knows who did what anyway, I will point out that entry 4 will be for sale after this is over.

If anyone is interested pm me (don’t derail this thread), if there is more than one person interested I will make a separate thread in the market place.

Vexxus:

Amazing work by all, wow, I am impressed!

Bassman:

Even if useless for the final result… my vote is in! :slight_smile:

zobo1942:

OK, now I’m starting to get depressed!

Akhakk:

Awesome entries! Great job to all who entered.

GRNDL:

OK, now I'm starting to get depressed!

zobo1942
Its all over except the crying bro.

/comforts Zobo
/hands Zobo a hanky.

zobo1942:

Well, so it goes, I guess. A disappointment, but what can I say - I can’t expect to complete with the experts when this is my first try. Still amazed at the difference good photography makes, though.

The next piece of terrain I’m going to make will be mechanically animated. Maybe that will help…

Zanko:

zobo1942
What should I say? ;)

I participated in several GH and 2 AC and ... nothing! :(

But imo it's not so important - to have fun is important! :cheers

:hashut

Nicodemus:

zobo1942
What should I say? ;)

I participated in several GH and 2 AC and ... nothing! :(

But imo it's not so important - to have fun is important! :cheers

Zanko
Just keep at it. Aside from improving your hobby skills as you go, there's always a chance that the regular medal winners will drop out of the odd competition due to a painting-related injury... or will meet someone. I remember once when I met someone ...

zobo1942:

Maybe there should be a series - juniors, seniors, masters, etc… based on the number of competitions you’ve won.

That way, people compete against people in the same experiece/skill level and as they improve, they move up the ladder to compete against the really talented and experienced modelers…

Obsidian:

Nice works all around! Done the votey thingy too! :slight_smile:

clam:

@Obsidian

Where is your entry? :smiley:

Willmark:

Maybe there should be a series - juniors, seniors, masters, etc... based on the number of competitions you've won.

That way, people compete against people in the same experiece/skill level and as they improve, they move up the ladder to compete against the really talented and experienced modelers...

zobo1942
This has come up before and if there comes a time when there is enough people to warrant it we will consider it.

Obsidian:

@Obsidian
Where is your entry? :D

clam
I bailed out very early on! As usual... ;P

Abecedar:

great stuff yet again. thanks to all entrants for more inspirations

Nicodemus:

It remains clear, as it has for the duration of voting, which entry is the winner. As an entrant I plead no contest to the great creation that is entry #1! Ishkur, is that one yours?

Clinkz:

It remains clear, as it has for the duration of voting, which entry is the winner.  As an entrant I plead no contest to the great creation that is entry #1!  Ishkur, is that one yours?

Nicodemus
looks that way, a very good submission indeed :)