[Archive] Assaulted iron daemon

Grimbold Blackhammer:

I’ll see if I can dig out my camera. It’s not hard to do but a picture or two will make it much clearer.

Grimbold Blackhammer

cornixt:

Would running 3 be cheesy?

gIL^
Except for very large armies, running three of anything non-core would be considered cheesy unless it was part of a particular theme and not an undercosted option.

klemanius:

If your running up against dual hydra/pendant, cupped hands/2 stegadons, tzench walls, terrorgeist/goulkin+ghoul hordes/crimson amulet builds like I do, its all fair man. (and that’s the casual game environ:~)

if its the ‘beer &pretzels’ kind of affair Jervis rambles about in WD, probably a bit on the cheese side.

saurus:

...if its the 'beer & pretzels' kind of affair Jervis rambles about in WD, probably a bit on the cheese side.

klemanius
Wow, people still buy White Dwarf? That's amazing!

ChungEssence:

I think the last few White Dwarf’s have been pretty good. Not so much the Dreadfleet one as that doesn’t really interest me but definitely worth a ready.

My long hiatus (started with WD 157) has helped but i’m now trying to pick up all the ones I missed as well as getting the new ones.

The new necron one is pretty good. Have only flicked through the December one but it has 3 battle reports (probably my favourite part) i think