[Archive] Azhag the Slaughterer!

LLV:

Im getting too many pms so im gonna post the picture here!

Bit OT, but hope its ok:cheers

n00bLord:

Good lord thats an amazing model! I’ll bet it’ll burn a whole through a pocket though… Still that is just amazing…

The chosen of hashut:

The wyvern is amazing. But I don’t like the orc’s head

The Flying Beaver:

Topic moved to a more appropriate location.

Nice model too. Any other pictures?

hal:

Stunning, but I think the orc’s head is a bit silly lookin

Snotling:

Stunning, but I think the orc's head is a bit silly lookin

hal
hey, that is good, in fact, his crown makes him stupid :happy

Grimstonefire:

I’ll just point out that I believe there are 2 versions of the wyvern. One won’t be released, and I’m not sure which one this is.

I assume that the Aghaz model will stay the same. IMO he’s not as impressive as they should have made him.

Xander:

This is a new model, not a paint job my EE! So it’s best to keep it in Off-Topic land.

What Grim is saying is interesting to note. This image is being removed on request of GW from many forums. It gives speculation about whether it will be released or not.

Grimstonefire:

Ok.��So do we need to take it down then? :~

As we have been named on Warseer its possible the owner might contact us at some point.

LLV:

I say ‘bugger’ GW.

Warsser may have become their whipping boys, but Xander - if you take this down I’ll lose all respect…:mad

soryy but I am sick to death of GWs silly policies of late, and its time we made a stand! We’re thier customers dammit!

/rant over…

grumble grumble…:frowning:

The Flying Beaver:

I agree with Exquisite Evil on this. What harm can this picture possibly cause?

Lord Zarkov:

I say 'bugger' GW.

Warsser may have become their whipping boys, but Xander - if you take this down I'll lose all respect....:mad

soryy but I am sick to death of GWs silly policies of late, and its time we made a stand! We're thier customers dammit!

/rant over...

grumble grumble...:(

Exquisite Evil
If GW themselves complain It may be the picture or the website, and I know what I would prefer
However GW themselves complaining is the only thing that would really force Xander take it down

Xander:

Until we get an email it stays, I doubt they will email us though.

The Raven:

I think the Wyvern is beautiful, but Azhags big tooth is a bummer. Still an amazing model in my opinion, far better than most other big monsters.

hal:

Do you think it will come with that cool looking base?

Hashut’s Blessing:

I think it looks cool, but I don’t like the fact that Azhag’s jaw slopes to one side. It looks ridiculous and the opposite of scary. If I saw that, I’d laugh before he cut my head off. Scary is more square jawed. Oh well. And what’s the weird brown banner-like thing behind him? Leave it up, unless GW specifically asks us to remove it.

StyrofoamKing:

I think the figure looks great. In a perfect world, I’d convert the Wyvern into a sirrush (Babylonian dragon… very 4th/5th edition CD.) Counts as Taurus. Alas, no moolah.

Hmm… :idea maybe they don’t want the pics up to create a kind of 'viral marketing.'��Not Allowed=must see. Reverse psychology and all that?��(Unlikely, but it would genius if that were the case.)

Xander:

I like the wings for use on a Taurus conversion.

The Dark One:

i do really like this model. i wonder if the base comes with it

Xander:

Ya, the base looks fairly covered in terrain.