[Archive] bcs with boar bodies?

jolpis:

has anyone tried making a bull centar with the boar model as the body?

clam:

Boar Centaurs is a pretty common for Chaos Dwarfs in 2nd/3rd edition Chaos Dwarfs - so the answer is a big 'yes’

And doing a quick search for ‘Boar centaur’ in the hobby section - should provide you with some usefull tips about this topic

Ubertechie:

has anyone tried making a bull centar with the boar model as the body?

jolpis
Originally pre-bull centaurs there where boar centaurs so this is very fluffy inded - there are several people on here that have done this - just do a forum search and that should get you started

tjub:

Hehe, mine are Pony Centaurs… :stuck_out_tongue:

The Snowman:

hmmm… mine are Cold-one-taurs!!!

hehe :slight_smile:

Zanko:

Yeah!

You can see them on the following link:

https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/9548

:hashut

Swissdictator:

I’ve seen them done and I think they can be done well. I’ve even seen people use Black Orcs instead of Dwarfs for the other part of the body. I guess that might allow them to cross use them as Boar Boys in a very literal sense.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

I didn’t know that the boar centaurs were in the fluff. I thought people just converted them like that because it was an easy fix to the lack of bull bodies in GW figures.

Zanko:

I didn't know that the boar centaurs were in the fluff. I thought people just converted them like that because it was an easy fix to the lack of bull bodies in GW figures.

Tarrakk Blackhand
No, no ...

Boarscentaurs were the normal minis in the 3rd edition.

Just take a look at the Tenderiser, Whirlwind and in the Juggernaut!

The Boarscentaurs push the warmachines, so were part of the original model.
They are also mentioned in the seperate army book from begin of the 90th - it´s called "Warhammer Armys".

That´s the reason that I converted my Boarcentaurs at this time (about 1993-94).

:hashut

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Nice! Thanx for the history!~ I’ll have to make that conversion myself!

Kera foehunter:

NOW THAT’S CRAZY !!!

but i made a boar centaur out of a boar

maybe this will help joplis

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Love it Kera! I’m working on the Spider riders to Wolf Riders right now, but definatly want to try Boar Centaurs.