[Archive] Big Hat Ogres

GRNDL:

Nah, its just the cut of the scale mail hauberk. It makes him look a little on the large side. :wink:

Merchant:

If I was just a little better to using green stuff, I’ll making some Ogres for my rare unit like those you have… Mann those are so great, and… well I don’t know what to say.

The Tyrant, he is my favorite - didn’t he took some time to make???

Come on mann, we will se the army - when you are finished :slight_smile:

Cheers to the Big hat Ogres :slight_smile:

Sharp:

Well… I know what I’m using as unit fillers… :cheers

Great stuff.

Vexxus:

Amazing stuff!

Ogres… so hot right now!

I don’t know how… but I’ve finished my Hobgnoblars! The paintjob isn’t the best… and the picture is even worse…

And I painted the puppies for my Hunter!

This lack of greenstuff is really helping me focus on all the unpainted models! ^^

1 Like

Xander:

Looking good man! Don’t forget some nice group shots as you complete more units. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Hunter is finally finished! The first model I started to work on when I though of the Big Hat Ogres…

(just like usual, the pics look like crap. I’ll try to get a better camera for some better pics soon…)

He turned out to be a huge guy!

Next to a Bull:

And next to my Giant:

Next project, Irongut Champ:

1 Like

Canix:

WOW those new aditions are awesome.the first batch were good but i just love that hunter with taurus body LOL

Whose the statue in with the hobgnoblers ? TOP QUALITY STUFF!!:hat

Bighats FTW worth some slaves for sure:hat off

Kera foehunter:

kick ass that is great i like it

Hashut’s Blessing:

The hunter came out well and I like the idea of using the bull body as a nod in reference to bull centaurs. Is that the original hobgoblin bolt throwe rthat you’ve used as his crossbow? Either way, good work. The Irongut chmapion is looking good, with his giant scimitar :smiley:

1 Like

Kera foehunter:

Did you make the cross bow bas3212 . What a fear factor as he charges a unit

Is that the original hobgoblin bolt throwe rthat you've used as his crossbow?

Hashut's Blessing

Yup, it’s just the Bolthrower without the erm… wheels and stuff…

This is one of the complete Boltthrowers I have:

1 Like

torn:

that massive ogre bull centaur is one of the coolest big models i have seen in a very very long time! Im sure it looks ever more impressive in real life.

i cant say those puny wolves look very scary next to him though, he probably just keeps them around in case he gets hungry and fancies a quick snack.

Hashut’s Blessing:

I thought it was. It looks brilliant and is obviously in keeping with the theme. However, I would suggest putting a lever under his hand to show he can shoot it.

1 Like

ashur:

Gorgeous hunter !!!

Will you mix this with CD ?

Narflung:

Loving your work, How did you paint the skin on your hobgobbos?

Kera foehunter:

This is an idea with the hunter i think it might be cool to add the high elf lions or ogre saber tooth lions. it just an idea i love the hunter and i still like his wolfies!!

bas_2312:

While waiting for the greenstuff on my final Irongut to dry, I have been looking through my bitsbox today. I found a lot of hatless Chaos Dwarfs, and even some that still have their hats! So after a little Armybuilder fun, I found out I still have enough models to build a 1000pts Chaos Dwarf army. I will need to convert some models… (mostly new hats or masks) and the army will have a lot of slaves, but I think it’ll be fun to have a little Chaos Dwarf army to match my Big Hat Ogre clan! What do you guys think?

*edit: Armylist

Chaos Dwarf Hero

Heavy Armour; Shield; Black Hammer of Hashut

Chaos Dwarf Sorcerer

Magic Level 2; 2x Dispel Scroll

10 Chaos Dwarf Warriors

Great Weapon

10 Chaos Dwarf Warriors

Great Weapon

1 Death Rocket

Hobgoblin Hero

Great Weapon; Gauntlets of Bazhrakk the Cruel; Armour of Gazrakh

20 Hobgoblins

Light Armour; Shield; Musician; Boss

10 Hobgoblins

Normal Bow

10 Hobgoblins

Normal Bow

10 Black Orcs

2ndWeapon; Heavy Armour; Boss

1 Like

So I tried something new on a Chaos Dwarf… so tell me if you guys like the new one or the old one.

On the left the Chaos Dwarf from my Chaos Dwarf army and on the right the testmodel:

Canix:

I like duergar look of really dark skin it looks great on that mini ,hows the bighat from the bitzbox army coming along?:hat