[Archive] Big Hat Ogres

Kera foehunter:

the one on the right is better.its make him look more evil

Narflung:

Why do I see all these ideas once Iā€™m already committed with a paint scheme?? sheesh!

Really like the duregar style paint scheme.

Groovy cheetah:

looks like hasut mutated this dwarfs good. I am thinking they would be 1 of a kind Cd army of hasut that other Cd armies look up to.

bas_2312:

I tried a orange beard on the Chaos Dwarfā€¦ and it looks really good! I think Iā€™ll use that for my new Chaos Dwarf ā€œbattalionā€. Iā€™ll make some pics soon. And more good news, I got 5 extra Bull Centaurs!

But now I need your help! I almost finished the sculpting on my final Irongut, and after that all my Chaos Dwarf Ogres will be finished. But Iā€™ll only have 1700 pts maxā€¦ so I need some more units to get a 2000 pts army (maybe 2250 for tournamentsā€¦). I have some plans for a Scraplauncher (with the new Juggernaut) but besides that I have nothing! I donā€™t want to make another unit of Ironguts, because itā€™s just too much work :stuck_out_tongue: So I need you guys to help me think of ideas for new unitsā€¦ that fit my theme. So Chaos Dwarfy Yheteesā€¦ Chaos Dwarfy Gorgersā€¦ Maneatersā€¦etc.

1 Like

ashur:

I tried a orange beard on the Chaos Dwarf.. and it looks really good! I think I'll use that for my new Chaos Dwarf "battalion". I'll make some pics soon. And more good news, I got 5 extra Bull Centaurs!

So I need you guys to help me think of ideas for new units... that fit my theme. So Chaos Dwarfy Yhetees.. Chaos Dwarfy Gorgers.. Maneaters..etc.

bas_2312
The black dwarf is great.

You could make some yhetee/gorgers/maneater "golems". Il see them as the jewish version (some elemental creature), not as the mechanical ones. Wathever you like.
Or some ogre bull centaurs to represent the rinox riders.

bas_2312:

The black dwarf is great.

You could make some yhetee/gorgers/maneater "golems". Il see them as the jewish version (some elemental creature), not as the mechanical ones. Wathever you like.
Or some ogre bull centaurs to represent the rinox riders.

ashur

Iā€™m not really a fan of the magical creaturesā€¦

Howeverā€¦ everyone seems to like the Bull Centaurs so I might try to add a unit of those!

And I have a updated pic of the Chaos Dwarf

1 Like

Obsidian:

Hey, I remember these big guys, love your GS skills mate!

You are in the Netherlands also right? Maybe some day we could hook up.:slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

i like his shoes what colors did you use??

bas_2312:

i like his shoes what colors did you use??

Kera foehunter
Scorched brown with scorched brown + bleached bone highlights ^^

Thane Godri GoblinSlayer:

The dwarf with the coloured skin if awesome, I also love your big hat ogres. They are freakin awesome!!!:cheers

:o It stunned me when I saw them.

Kera foehunter:

thanks i want to say thats the best color on a warrior (old school ) i ever seen !!!

furrie:

the one with the darker skins looks alot better, more evil and chaotic

Finally I have some new stuff to show.

After what seems like 500 years I finally finished my Irongut unit. I donā€™t like the champ (itā€™s too big or somethingā€¦), but I like the look of the unit.

And I started work on a Scraplauncher. Itā€™s a new Juggernaut, the (really) old Orc stonethrower and some random bits.

alex:

dude thats so sweet

Fridericus_Rex:

Oh yeah! Give me some more from those kick ass big hat orgres! My favorite is the ā€œordinaryā€ irongut

Hashutā€™s Blessing:

Looking good. With the champion, I think itā€™s the sleeves, perhapsā€¦ May also be the beard, but I like the beardā€¦ loving the scraplauncher conversion!

al-hashut:

I too think itā€™s the sleeves. Also, the scimitar looks too curved. The rest of the unit looks ace though, love the GW armed ogre.

Canā€™t wait to see the finished scraplauncher

Narflung:

Is it too early to ask for more? If it is too early to ask, Iā€™ll just demand.

The Ironguts would look bloody scary across the table

Kera foehunter:

Great paint job on the chaos dwarff ogres love the armmor!!

Dino:

Nice scrap thrower conversion. I like the idea of using a juggernaut as the rhinox.