[Archive] Brush Slave #2: Roll them Bones

Thommy H:

Sorry, I didn’t realise we were so close to the deadline for this one. I have something painted that’ll fit (more or less) but I’ve had no opportunity to photograph it due to lack of daylight bulb.

Loki:

I had better get mine dones this week ends as well , how time flys when your having fun :slight_smile:

nitroglysarine:

Just need to photo mine, was their a limit on the numbers in the unit??
-> just read the faq and rules. my bad.

Borador:

Nice entries Zanko and clam.

Haven’t been painting lately so can’t enter anything, sorry. =

clam:

Sorry to here ogrob, thommy h and borador :frowning:

Would have been nice with after few more than just these 2 n but seems that current master, nitro and loki saves this one then, thanks guys :slight_smile:

nitroglysarine:

Will do tonight, hopefully if i can get the right light to get some pictures.

Khan!:

Mine’s a-comin! Later today? Cross fingers.

nitroglysarine:

I’m done with the painting, just i hope the pictures don’t suck to much.

Its an old Dogs of War unit of the Cursed Company, I made 22 out of he 25 models myself, the cmd are the original models, the rest are made from my bitz box.

What do you think (other than the sucky pictures?)

Kered:

Nice work, I particularly like the undead beast-man.

nitroglysarine:

I do like the motto I put on the champions shield :smiley:

Kered:

I finally painted some thing.

Here is my entry:

This is one of my all time favorite miniatures, I original planed to use him in the first 1# Brush Slaves but I think he fits this theme much better.

nitroglysarine:

Awesome model, what range is it off?

Kered:

He is a chaos champion 1988 according his tab and chaos warrior: sword and bone armour 3 listed in my 1991 citadel catalog section 2.

His body has bean used for at least two other miniatures, including this one which is still available http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?catId=cat500024a&prodId=prod1690009

Blue in VT:

:hat off

Excellent…glad to see some more entries rolling in.  I’ve sadly had an unexpected family crisis and had to leave town…I will not be back until after the contest is over…so on the way out the door I snapped a few quick and dirty shots of my figure…I;m really happy with the way this one turned out but not with the quality of the photos…but they are all I could do at the last minute. I’ll make sure to post the glamor shots when life settles out a little.

here they are:

Cheers for now…keep those pictures coming!

Blue

nitroglysarine:

hope everything is ok your end,
lol, your ‘dirty pictures’ are better than the pictures I tried with.

Borador:

Sorry to hear that blue!

Nice work nitro, kered and blue!

warh:

I thought I did not have any skully minis but i was wrong :hat off

nitroglysarine:

what about mulder? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Khan!:

Bah, the model is painted but I didn’t get any pictures taken. I’m away from both camera and minis until Monday, so I guess I’m out. :frowning:

clam:

Well, I’m setting up the poll monday around noon CET. If its there its in - if its not its out - but no matter what, please come back and post it. We love seeing painted stuff, you know :wink:

And glad to see a few more entries. Great work Kered, Blue and Warh :hat off