[Archive] Brush Slave #2: Roll them Bones

nitroglysarine:

How many pictures are we allowed?

Should I set my preferred image?

clam:

If more then one, I’ll pick one for the voting thread and then I’ll link to your post. I expect people have been watching this thread, so pictures in the voting is only mean as a help picking the right one. But if you want a specific one to go in the voting thread - feel free to name it.

dncswlf:

I have the rest of the day right… I’m working on finishing mine today…

Loki:

Here is my entry a little different to every one else�?Ts for certain so here goes

Working on the fact that dice where once made from bone , this is one dice i dont want coming at me lol

furrie:

nice model, it fits the goblin very well :stuck_out_tongue:

clam:

Lol - great one, Loki. You didn’t have any CDO dice left for this :wink:

dncswlf:

Ok, So, It took me forever to get my brushes swinging again…  Originally I wanted to paint the Great Skull Rakham piece… been wanting to get some color on that baby since I got him…  but Just could get in the mood and couldn’t decide on a scheme… I did basecoat him though… so that’s something…  So It took me a while to pick one of my little warped stunties as the right one to paint for this competition…  and I think I settled on a good piece:  Finehorn Deathscream!

I couldn’t get any really good pics which I’m pretty bummed about, but at least I got him up here!  He has a skeleton sword that I couldn’t capture… and the skull on his shield is cool… also missed picturing it… I’ll try some more pics for posting in my blog…  but here you go roll them bones!!!

actually posting them and previewing them… I really need to get some better pics… Back to the camera…

dncswlf:

bummer… starting to get frustrated, so before I through the camera across the room and break it even more, I am calling it quits…  I couldn’t get a good picture of the skeleton sword…  which is really cool… you can see the skull on the hilt and the ribcage going down the blade…  really cool sculpt!  but anyway… I’m rambling… here are some better pics…

ugh… still too blurry… can’t take good pics with this broken camera… ha!

silentbob27:

Still the 23rd here in Michigan. My entry. I call him Bones.

dncswlf:

Wow Silentbob… I’ve always liked that piece… you’ve done him justice! nice job!!!

silentbob27:

Thanks! I like the sculpt too. This gave me a reason to finish him up. Been primed for about 10 years

GRNDL:

Very tight on the deadline. Here’s my entry. A very old Citadel Space Skeleton. Stripped and repainted.

clam:

As long as it’s the 23th in some part of the world - entries are excepted. As said a few times now, this is just fun - so no need to be that strict, really. So, I ain’t checking up one you and what timezone you are in.

I’ll set up the poll later today.

Thanks to all the participants - great job all way round.

Loki:

Lol - great one, Loki. You didn't have any CDO dice left for this ;)

clam
I have all my CD dice but they are way to cool to be used on a goblin , they even have there own special bag and are only used when i play with my CD army lol little sad i know but i really like them

clam:

We are closed now. Pyh! just within the magic number #10 for doing a poll :smiley:

Maybe a new rule - no more than 10 participants - lol.

Thanks guys. Great job. Now go on voting - http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=8816