[Archive] CD man o war

zagor66:

Can anybody please send me some pictures or drawings of man o war CD ships because I am goin to make them big enough to size my CD models on.[because it will look cool]also Im going to make an evil CD heli-balloon for them to “fly” on[also will look cool].:cheers

cornixt:

Wiki attack: [[Man O’ War]], [[Chaos Dwarf Catalog]]

Zarek:

damn that looks sick! anyway so its basically a dwarf ironclad, but with a different design?

Willmark:

Can anybody please send me some pictures or drawings of man o war CD ships because I am goin to make them big enough to size my CD models on.[because it will look cool]

zagor66
That is going to be a VERY BIG ship to create then.

Pyro Stick:

Can anybody please send me some pictures or drawings of man o war CD ships because I am goin to make them big enough to size my CD models on.[because it will look cool]

zagor66
That is going to be a VERY BIG ship to create then.

Willmark
If he managed to do that it would look awesome though.

You should get hold of some old Swivel Guns and some Crossbowmen to place around the sides of the boat to give it some extra firepower. And use the Empire Rocket Battery

wallacer:

Some Rackham Goblins would make excellent Hobgoblin seamen.

Skaven Lord Vinshqueek:

@Pyro Stick:

grins… I think that the Empire rocket battery will look really puny if you’d compare it in scale with the Thunderfire rocket battery of a battlebarge.

Greetz

wallacer:

A converted HellCannon might be a more viable option.

Skaven Lord Vinshqueek:

grins… And if all else fails, the Bombard/ Medusa from ForgeWorld might be a nice size.

Greetz

wallacer:

lol, so long as he has a spare kidney he can sell to pay for it.

Willmark:

Hey I thought the kidney hiest was an urban legend!

zagor66:

I shall make it good and good It shall be , plus Ill be making some thunder rollers as well , and Im not making the Great leveller…Im making the HELLFIRE BATTLEBARGE with three hellcannons linked together or something bigger!!!

Willmark:

Good luck to you. Better start saving your cash now for that many Hellcannons.

AGPO:

I was thinking of doing some CD ships, but I’d re-design them as I’m not doing big has, and probablly make them a bit smaller

Pyro Stick:

Can anybody please send me some pictures or drawings of man o war CD ships because I am goin to make them big enough to size my CD models on.

zagor66
I got my Great Leveller Battlebarge today so i will paint it (awesomely) and post pics when its done. It even came with a small flag.

AGPO:

A brief caption describing what type of ship it is would be good as well…

Kera foehunter:

That is what i call a ship cornixt

cornixt:

I think they were the best looking ships in the game. I did have a good picture of the GW painted models but I cut it out of WD and lost it somewhere.

Gilzam:

Order the parts from Mail Order for the Hellcannon I made a big ship out of Coffee stir things the wooden ones (although they did look at me funny when I took like 20 of them for one coffee) and a Drain Pipe for my Zombie Pirate Queen Bess ship. Just look around for materials and it will become cheap,

Its a bit like looking for love, go looking and you waste money, wait and it finds you! :cheers

Khan!:

Check this picture out.��Man, I wish I had gotten into Man O’ War now and not when I was 8 years old and unable to paint/collect intelligently.��I have a couple of dozen ships but they are all a hodgepodge of fleets and the painting is, shall we say, not good.��I needs a time machine.