[Archive] CD man o war

wallacer:

If the rumour mill is to believed the new MoW figures will be a different scale to the old ones.

zagor66:

New man-o-war??Very interesting…

wallacer:

New man-o-war??Very interesting.....

zagor66
It's a fairly old rumour. Apparently it is going to be an add-on for the new Mighty Empires set.
Make of that what you will.

Pyro Stick:

If they do remake it then they should do it after chaos dwarfs are re released do that they can be made into man o war. I doubt they would remake a man o war fleet without first having redone the army. It might give away what the whole army is going to look like. Like if the ships dont have hats (thats a bad thing)

zagor66:

They should incorporate some of it in Mighty empires but should keep the game to itself.

AGPO:

It wouldn’t make sense to do Man o’ war with Mighty Empires - the scale would have to be very different. Mind you, it wouldn’t suprise me GW trying to flog bitz of blue plastic as “ocean tiles” at �4 a go

zagor66:

Or you can convert them on thier website , I think it will go well with ME but they shoulndt incorporate it permanently.

AGPO:

As long as I can play ship games I’m not complaining. We use pirates for our fleet actions atm but its not the same. (French = Bretonians, Vikings = Chaos, Submarines/anything vaguely steam punk = Chaos Dwarfs, Mercenaries = DoW, British = Empire for those who are interested)

zagor66:

GO CD PIRATES!!!

Tallhat:

As long as I can play ship games I'm not complaining. We use pirates for our fleet actions atm but its not the same. (French = Bretonians, Vikings = Chaos, Submarines/anything vaguely steam punk = Chaos Dwarfs, Mercenaries = DoW, British = Empire for those who are interested)

AGPO
Empire = British? That was new.

- Tallhat