[Archive] CDO Custom Dice - Ordering Thread

Time of Madness:

Ok folks, with over 50% of the vote the Rune of Hashut has come out victorious.

This will be the official ordering thread. Here’s the break down on pricing.

10-25 dice: $1.00 per side

26-99 dice: $0.75 per side

100-199 dice: $0.60 per side

200-499 dice: $0.50 per side

500-999 dice: $0.42 per side

1000+: please ask for quotes

So assuming we get 500+ dice it will be 42 US cents per dice. I’m hoping we can get at least 20 people on board, which should put us up over the 500 mark. Just to clarify these are 16mm dice (the smallest you can get custom made).

Please let me know how many dice you would like and what colour choice you are picking. Keep in mind we can only have up to 5 different colour choices. Please also mention where you are from. This will help deciding who is the best person to order/distribute the dice.

THE OFFICAL LIST

Time of Madness (Canada) - 40 dice (1. velvet black dice with red pips)

maelzch (UK) - 40 dice (1. Basic black with red pips 2. Velvet black with red pips 3. Scarab Red)

Hashut’s Blessing (UK) - 20 dice (1. Scarab Scarlet 2. Vortex Orange 3.Vortex Orange 4. Lustrous Gold 5.Ninja)

Supperfella (UK) - 20 dice (1. Scarab Scarlet 2. Velvet black dice with red pips)

jebilo (France) - 40 dice (1. velvet black dice with red pips 2. Scarab Scarlet)

Alfract (Australia) - 20 dice (willing to pick from the top 5 colours chosen)

Da Crusha (USA) - 20 dice (10 velvet black with red pips and 10 Scarab Scarlet)

NIcodemus (Canada) - 20 dice (10 Scarab Scarlet and 10 Lustrous Gold)

klemanius (Australia) - 20 dice (1. Scarab Scarlet 2. Velvet Black with red pips)

Loki (UK) - 20 dice (1. Scarab Scarlet)

Dhark (Germany) - 40 dice (1. Scarab Scarlet 2. Velvet Black with red pips)

Krulgar The Black (UK) - 25 dice (1. velvet black with red pips)

ryanamandaanna (USA) - 20 dice (either velvet black with red pips or Scarab Scarlet)

rabotak (Austria) - 20 dice (velvet black with red pips)

Kered (UK) - 40 dice (1. Smoke/Red Translucent Dice 2. Basic black with red pips)

Lordfishbane (USA) - 20 dice (1. Orange Vortex)

bas_2312 (Netherlands) - 40 dice (1. Scarab Scarlet)

Vexxus (Canada) - 50 dice (25 Velvet Black w/ Red Dots and 25 Vortex Orange)

Ronshank (Austrailia) - 45 dice (27 Velvet Black w/ Red Dots and 18 Dice in Orange Vortex)

KramDratta (Malta) - 27 Dice (Velvet Black w/ Red Dots)

Pyro Stick (Finland) - 10 Dice (1.Blue Blood w/gold 2. Scarab Scarlet)

TOTAL DICE ORDERED = 597

Hashut’s Blessing:

I’ma go with 20 for now, but only if the price gets to its cheapest, otherwise I’ma have to get less or even drop out. If we end up with more than 1,000, then I may order more (as the price is likely to drop again ^^ ).

Anyhow, I’m in England, looking for 20 (for now) and my preferred 5 colours (in order of most to least) are: Scarab Scarlet, Vortex Orange, Vortex Orange (again ^^), Lustrous Gold and then Ninja.

If nobody else says one of my first two, then I’d definitely like to try and get Lustrous Gold, but am happy to settle with Ninja if needs be.

Xander:

Can you put a link to our colour choices in this thread?

Thanks.

Time of Madness:

Well there’s a ton of colour choices. I could put them all up individually or would it be easier for people to check Chessex.com.

Here’s a few links to the ones people have selected so far.

Scarab Scarlet

Orange Vortex

Lustrous Gold

Velvet Black with red

Basic Black with red

Check this link out for colour choices. I’m hoping we can agree on a few colours (keeping it under 5 choices).

CLICK THIS LINK FOR ALL COLOUR OPTIONS

Time of Madness

superfella:

Put me down for 20 dice, though depending on the final costs, i may consider upping that to 30 or even 40.

I like the scarab scarlet colour from that list the most, so id go for those as my first choice, and velvet black with red for my second choice.

Time of Madness:

Put me down for 20 dice, though depending on the final costs, i may consider upping that to 30 or even 40.

superfella
Glad to see my cash is going to a worthy cause ;)

List updated.
Time of Madness

Da Crusha:

Is that the final pic were using? rune of hashut with “HASHUT!” written underneath?

jebilo:

hi, I m interested in 40 dices from hashut :wink:

Velvet Black with red in first choice

Scarab Scarlet in second choice

I live in france

just two questions :

1/ How will i pay ? paypal ?

2/ how much for shipping ?

Hashut’s Blessing:

Da Crusha: We ran a poll for a week (I say we, I mean Time of Madness did) and it was the winner by 10 votes (or more, I forget) with over 50% of the votes, lol. If you and several others would like other dice, no harm in setting up a similar thing to Time of Madness, but for the graphic chosen by the smaller group.

jebilo: Most likely paypal, but it depends upon whom will be ordering them a spayment needs to suit them. As to shipping, it depends because, currently, we are trying to tally where the most dice will need to be sent and, thusly, have someone in that area order them, then ship them from there.

Time of Madness:

Is that the final pic were using?  rune of hashut with "HASHUT!" written underneath?

Da Crusha
Yes, I believe there was talk of changing the hashut to be written down the side. However the majority of people liked it on the bottom better. There is a mock up of the dice with the words on side in the poll thread I believe.
I live in france
just two questions :
1/ How will i pay ? paypal ?
2/ how much for shipping ?

jebilo
Basically I wanted to establish enough interest before we got to the payment/shipping end of the project.

My inital thoughts are someone collects all the money (easiest way would be via paypal) and purachses the dice. That person would ship the dice out via the post office. The dice are being purchased in the USA. So it would most likely make sense for a USA/Canadian person to make the purchase and distribute the dice. Obviously if this is the case shipping might get a little pricey. However the packages should be small enough that it shouldn't get too extreme. I don't mind being the person who makes the initial purchase and distributing the dice (although it might not make sense if all the interest is from people over seas).

Once we hit 500 dice sold I'll develop a thread and figure out the payment/shipping aspect of the project.

List updated.

Time of Madness

Alfract:

Interested in getting about 20 dice to Australia. not sure on a colour as yet, willing to to wait to 5 frequent picks are chosen and pick from there.

jebilo:

thx for the explanations and for the project !

Da Crusha:

OK guys Im ready to order.

I would like to order 10 “velvet black w red” and 10 “scarab scarlet w gold”. like many others I would like to get 20 dice as long as we hit the 500 dice order otherwise I would like to order fewer dice. Im in California USA

Nicodemus:

I’m in for 20 dice. I don’t care if we don’t hit 500+ as the price will be right now that we’re past 200.

10 Scarab Scarlet

10 Lustrous Gold

if those colour options are do-able with the majority.  I’m in SK, Canada.

~N

klemanius:

Im good for 20, preferably in either Scarab scarlet or velvet black.

Like Alfract Im in Australia, so hopefully the shipping won’t be crazy.

Loki:

Put me down of 20 of the bad guys :slight_smile: the colour has to is Scarab Scarlet for me it just screams dice of Hashut and i am based in the UK, also great work Time of Madness for setting this up for us all :hat off

Time of Madness:

List has been updated. Let me know if there are any mistakes or if you want to make changes.

Time of Madness

Dhark:

Hi,

I like to order 40 unhoy dice of hashut :hashut  I live in Germany.

first choice: Scarab Scarlet

second choice: Velvet Black with red

Thank you for your work with all that :hat off

Dhark

Time of Madness:

List updated.

We are up to 300 dice ordered with 4 colour choices.

Time of Madness

superfella:

superfella
Glad to see my cash is going to a worthy cause ;)

List updated.
Time of Madness

Time of Madness
haha, well of course, how could i spend money gained from selling unwanted big hats on anything other than my CD project?!