[Archive] CDO Custom Dice - Ordering Thread

Krulgar The Black:

Put me down for 25 dice, velvet black and red pips if you please :smiley: I live in the UK as well and may be interested in bumping up the order depending on the price :hat off

ryanamandaanna:

I’d be up for 20 dice in either Velvet Black/red or Scarab Scarlet.

Northern Virginia, yo. :hat off

rabotak:

hey there!

I´d love to have 20 dice, velvet black w. red,

sent to austria, europe please!

thanks for all the effort, great job!

Kered:

I would be interested in 40 rune of Hushut dice

1st choice: Smoke/Red Translucent Dice.(I’m surprised no one mentioned this colour before.)
http://www.chessex.com/Dice/Translucent/23018.htm

2nd choice: Plane black with red pips.

(I may need to go lower if we don’t reach the 500 mark.)

I’m located in England.

Time of Madness:

All up to date now.

Time of Madness

Vexxus:

Has anyone considered the Gemini Black-Red w/ Gold ? They are a standout favorite to me, as they look classic CD colour scheme.

http://www.chessex.com/Dice/Gemini/BlackRedgold.htm

That being said, I am interested in ordering a bunch of these dice, under the proviso that they could be ordered, produced and shipped in time to make it to Games Day (August 21). How bad-a$$ would it look to have players using these on the game board? Possibly as prizez as well…

Hashut’s Blessing:

The reason that some of the colours that have been suggested just now haven’t been before are because not all of their dice can have the custom symbol on the,. If you look at the original thread, there is a list of all of the options that can be used for the project, so as to prevent having to tell people that their preferred choice (as cool as it is) is not usuable (unfortunately). Sorry guys.

Time of Madness:

That being said, I am interested in ordering a bunch of these dice, under the proviso that they could be ordered, produced and shipped in time to make it to Games Day (August 21).  How bad-a$$ would it look to have players using these on the game board? Possibly as prizez as well...

Vexxus
How many were you looking to order? I was hoping to get to 500 dice before we put an order in. If we get the order in by June there shouldn't be a problem getting the dice in time for gamesday.

And I'm not sure if that colour is available for custom work, I can always flip them an e-mail if you are interested.

Time of Madness

Vexxus:

How many were you looking to order? I was hoping to get to 500 dice before we put an order in. If we get the order in by June there shouldn't be a problem getting the dice in time for gamesday.

Time of Madness

Time of Madness
At least 40, if not more. I am going to get ahold of Xander and get his take on this. In the meantime, would be great to know if that colour does do custom or not... I cannot find the list of which you speak HB. The only list I found was the list of common colours other ppl liked.

Cheers
Vex

Lordfishbane:

I’ll takes 20 of the Orange Vortex!!!

Hashut’s Blessing:

Not got much battery left, but it is in another CD dice thread. Do a search and it should come up. Started by Time of Madness not long ago (in case you want to go via his profile and his thread started).

Pyro Stick:

I cannot find the list of which you speak HB.

Vexxus
http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7490&pid=128155#pid128155

bas_2312:

I would like 40 Scarab Scarlet dice :slight_smile:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Thanks Pyro :wink: Was trying to get the Podcast uploaded on a low laptop battery, hence not searching straight away :smiley:

So, what are the currently asked for colours?

Vexxus:

Question>

So, what are the currently asked for colours?

Hashut’s Blessing
Answer:

Links to the ones people have selected so far.

Scarab Scarlet

Orange Vortex

Lustrous Gold

Velvet Black with red

Basic Black with red

Time of Madness
(and thank you Pyro for the link to the other page by the way) Checked it out.

So…

Put me down for:

25x Velvet Black w/ Red Dots
25x Vortex Orange w/ Black Dots

I believe with the newly generated interest, that we are also above 500 now :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hashut’s Blessing:

Excellent. In that case, we should easily be able to ask for a quote on how cheap the dice can be now. If it gets cheaper still, I may be in for more dice :stuck_out_tongue:

Time of Madness:

Up over 500 now. I’ll get an e-mail off tonight and hopefully we will hear by early this week.

Time of Madness

Ronshank:

I stuck in how many dice I wanted here but (being the indicisive girl I am) changed my mind and I have since pm’ed my new order.

KramDratta:

Put me up for 27 dice, velvet black and red pips. Location: Malta (EU)

Alfract:

i’ve decided that the colour that i want would have to be velvet black and red pips. i was also wondering ( this would be aimed at the Australian Buyers) i myself do not have the joys of paypal and am not over worried by this fact, but i would be willing to send an australian money through direct deposit then they could pay for my dice through paypal.