[Archive] CDO Ezine- The Word of Hashut #7

Willmark:

We are now inching closer to getting it to the editorial team, next major piece just arrived and its awesome! Finish line is in site!

Nicodemus:

We are now inching closer to getting it to the editorial team, next major piece just arrived and its awesome! Finish line is in site!

Willmark
\Nicodemus strokes his beard with excited anticipation...

I haven't been this eager since my last Elf roast in honour of Dark Father Day.

Willmark:

Nice your article worked out good, I have some more fiddling to do with it but for teh most part its there.

Willmark:

Inching ever closer, just finished the layout for another article. Only a few more things left, getting really close now. Last big hurdle is the Battle Report as they always take a long time to layout.

Nico I had to rearrange it a bit in order to fit it all in.

Willmark:

LAST section is underway!

Remainder is now off to the editing team. Thanks everyone for being patient as it does not look like it will be out on the 26th. However by the 31st is possible.

Willmark:

Anyone interesting in writing a brief narrative 1-page long under a very short deadline? If so let me know!

Thommy H:

Theme? I can do it, if you tell me what you need.

Willmark:

Sending a PM shortly.

Thommy H:

The kingdom is saved.

Willmark:

Indeed and now for the final part; for those following along last section is underway, otherwise it’s now proofed and edited.

Willmark:

If all goes well it could be as early as tonight. More likely it will be tomorrow night so that means by Saturday AM for those on the other side of the pond.

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Great! Can’t wait to get my hands on this one… :slight_smile:

Nicodemus:

Great! Can't wait to get my hands on this one... :)

Ishkur Cinderhat
Seconded! Thanks to everyone involved in advance!

~N

Sojourn:

don’t thank us yet! what if you don’t like it? :wink:

Willmark:

Sojourn is indeed wise:

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6800

Nicodemus:

don't thank us yet! what if you don't like it? ;)

Sojourn
Nah, I like it... so thanks again!

Willmark:

Since this issue is out its time to close this and look forward to the next one.