[Archive] CDO Ezine- The Word of Hashut #8

Willmark:

CDO Ezine- The Word of Hashut #8

Project Name: The Word of Hashut- Issue #8 (Spring 2010)

Project Leader: Willmark

Project Goal: To complete issue #8 of the ezine

Submission/Publish Dates Submissions: Saturday, February 27th / Publish: March, December 27th

Editor in Chief: Willmark

Editors: Sojourn, Swissdictator

Content Editor: Cornixt

Submissions Coordinator: Maul

As usual here is the thread for communicating with the forum as a whole regarding its status.

Loki:

If you need any thing for # 8 just let me know :slight_smile:

Willmark:

So noted right now its planning stages, I have a fair amount of stuff on the outline but need to refine it a bit.

Loki:

Ok great just pm if you need any thing :slight_smile:

Thorne:

Iwould sure be willing to put something up if needed. I am actualy in the position to write something for the next publication. Just pm me.

Willmark:

Thorne if you want the member fiction slot is open this issue.

Ancient History:

You still have an Earthshaking Canon on file?

Thorne:

Thorne if you want the member fiction slot is open this issue.

Willmark
Awesome I love writting fluff and I love even more putting my less than evil writing hat on how long would you like it ? :cheers

Willmark:

In order:

Ancient History- yes in fact it’s the first one in the issue, I actuall did the layout for it in Issue 7 and just moved it to 8.

Thorne- Up to you. If it’s too long, say more the 6-8 pages it gets tedious. That being said if it does run long we can always break it into peices.

Thorne:

Thorne- Up to you. If it's too long, say more the 6-8 pages it gets tedious. That being said if it does run long we can always break it into peices.

Willmark
Ah no problem I was thinking a small chapter or so worth of text, Not a problem I already have wrote a full page of text just building up to where I want to start. I must admit i may need some nice images or a dark backdrop or two ill see what I can make up but thats wonderfull news.

Willmark:

Excellent talk to Maul in regards to deadlines.

Willmark:

OK at this stage there is a lot of assignments out there in terms of art so lets stay on task everyone.

Willmark:

Slave Pen is open so start submitting your questions, rants thoughts etc.

Dead Kennedy:

What is the theme of issue 8? Any headlining articles?

Borador:

I’ll send in something for the slave pen, to who should it be sent? PM it to you, willmark?

Willmark:

All submissions are best routed through Maul. Barring that I can take them as well.

Borador:

Ah ok, well I sent a small text to Maul =D If I have some spare time in the next weeks I can see if I can do some other things if needed.

Auretious Taak:

Okay…I have tonight free so will do my darndest to get the Mordheim article complete, will refine it down to just focusing on the Black Dwarf Sorcerer as I don’t have time to do the whole warband. I have net access again so can do it. My apologies for missing the WoH #7 issue, so will focus now on this. Cheers guys,

Auretious Taak.

Auretious Taak:

Haha! Almost done, just typing the stuff that was hand written and off it goes.

It’s a rather long article (over 7 A4 pages in word at size 12 tmes new roman…) but would do better to stay as one article as the different sections refer to each other alot…

Anyways, here’s to hacking off things long overdue, first the Snotling Warband final version a few days back, now this, then onto another Mordheim article then Viking Re-enactment stuff Hurrah! :smiley:

P.S. Willmark/Maul PM sent concerning submittal of this. :slight_smile:

Thorne:

Laptop died :frowning: hard drive went to mush (strangely after my children threw it off the dinningroom table) So I mannaged thus far to get 1549 words together … Not so much as Id like but its checked and reads nicely. Tell me if you want more words as I can probably strech it out to 2k words maybe 2.5k at a push … Just shout me sadly my old version wasnt backed up and the hard drive it was on is too broke for data minning and retreval.