[Archive] CDO Ezine- The Word of Hashut #8

Willmark:

Nope whatever you got is good there is no need to “pad” it as it were. Basically of you like how the story goes I’ll find a way to make it fit.

Thorne:

Need a Email adress on who to forward my story too please respond in personal message so I can send my lil story away.

Charoar:

I’d really like to contribute some artwork for one of these. Let me know if there is anything that I can do. I know the deadline for this one if fast approaching so if there is nothing that I can do this time around, keep me in mind for next time.

Willmark:

Do you have an examples of your work? Please PM me and I can take a peak.

Willmark:

Reminder everyone Deadline for submissions is Saturday so get cracking!

Willmark:

Getting close to deadline now and getting more stuff in so keep up the good work everyone.

Thorne:

if you need anything else just shout

Willmark:

Getting some awesome artwork in, I love it.

Too bad everyone will have wait until the end of the month to see it.

Thommy H:

What’s the situation with the Gozadini and Khazharn artwork? I’d prefer some input on that if it’s not already done…

Baggronor:

Has it even been decided who is doing it?

Forgefire:

I was asked to do a piece with your Gozzadini and Khazarn Tommy and i hope i did them justice. I tried to follow your descriptions of them as best i could and il hope you’l approve of them when you see it. :hat off

Willmark:

What's the situation with the Gozadini and Khazharn artwork? I'd prefer some input on that if it's not already done...

Thommy H
I think you'll be quite pleased with it.

Thommy H:

Ah, I’ve seen it now and I just sent Willmark a PM asking who the artist was because I didn’t recognise the name, but now I see your avatar I remember your work. Very impressive stuff, and I get quite a kick from seeing something I wrote in illustrative form.

TwilightCo:

Still working… soon!

Forgefire:

Thanks Tommy!:smiley: :hat off

Willmark:

Hey everyone some more Slave Pen questions would be good too!

Thorne:

I have to wonder if my little story would have been good enougth to make it :S

Zanko:

Hey guys/Willmark when the planned release of the WoH #8? :o

How long will it last?

:hashut

Willmark:

Its scheduled to be out on March 28th. Don’t know if I can make it by then but I’ll try.

I can say this its going to be a big issue.

EDIT: Also in need of more Slave Pen submissions.

Willmark:

Got a ton of stuff done last night but Saturday is doubtful for release.