[Archive] CDO Ezine- The Word of Hashut #8

Nicodemus:

Got a ton of stuff done last night but Saturday is doubtful for release.

Willmark
Maybe a few slaves will help. Use them in any manner you see fit, including maiming, burning, beating... or just put them to work on WOH.

~N

Thorne:

Like I have said before, If you need any help just ask I’m only a message reply or email away.Will you be requiring something for The word of Hashut # 9 yet cause ill get on with that now too ? fan fiction or anything else im good.

Willmark:

With an upcoming move in the next few months I’ll probably need plenty of extra hands. Fortunately I usually have good outlines so I know what the general theme for #9 will be.

Willmark:

If all goes well I think 4-4 is very doable for getting this out, home stretch now everyone!

Nicodemus:

If all goes well I think 4-4 is very doable for getting this out, home stretch now everyone!

Willmark
Thanks for the update Willmark!

~N

clam:

So? :smiley:

4-4 today, whats status? Will we see it anytime soon?

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Is it possible to do a member spotlight on me…even though my modeling sucks so badly? … and all I can hear is crickets!

Thommy H:

I think you might be a bit late to get into this issue, Tarrakk.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Well, maybe in the next one then. It might give me some time to try and run some Warhammer games in my store and give you guys some reports or something.

Speaking of which, I’ve decided to give some BFSP demo’s and painting lessions for my customers. In 5 years of business, this is the first time I’ve tried doing it. I was afraid of “Liability” issues with the hobby knives, etc…but I’m thinking that maybe the kids can handle it if I’m there to help.

I just finished writing up a 7 page mini-book on building GW figures which includes a lot of my model building know-how and Autobody Collision Repair know-how that has helped me in building model cars. All skills are transferrable, right?

Anyway, I’m in the process of writing up a brochure letting people know times and in-store events as to when to have game days, build days, and paint days. It will also include special events.

Our local Domino’s Pizza has a “Monster Monday” deal where a large pizza with 5 toppings is only $9.99 CDN. I just wonder if i can get people in on a Monday Night though.

Willmark:

I got much close to finishing the layout last night with only a few more areas to go then it’s off to proofing. If I can plow thtough it tonight I might finish it.

As far as spotlights go… All in good time. Ones modeling has little to do with getting in TBQH.

Willmark:

Good news. After a marathon session last night the issue is now ready to go to the editorial team.

Bad news it will be a bit longer my new plan is for 4-9 which should work.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Well, I’m sure it will be quite wonderful Willmark!

Looking forward to reading it.

Willmark:

Hand off has taken place with the editorial team, now awaiting corrections. In other words really close now.

clam:

It’s almost like watching ‘24’ - so exciting - lol

tjub:

It's almost like watching '24' - so exciting - lol

clam
True...:P

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Hopefuly it won’t turn to “48”. :smiley:

Willmark:

From last year but interesting none-the-less:

Webzine Roundup | Purple Pawn

Baggronor:

‘Most obscure webzine on the list’? We’ll have to change that! :slight_smile:

Skink:

Ehm… I’m quite confident that for obscure he means “dark”, wich is kinda proper for us I guess:)

…And if it’s not like that what can I say, I’m an optimist :cheers

Thommy H:

I’m pretty sure that’s not what he meant.