[Archive] CDO Ontario Gaming Day - Project?

Willmark:

Or you could just buy a shirt Xander…

Willmark:

Another thought I had for this is that the Canadian contingent could take all of the WoH Issues and place them on CD rip a bunch of them and we could hand them out, by that time Issue #4 will be out.

Much cheaper then printing them too.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

You guys should do one in Alberta. Come out and visit my store. It’s just a little more for bus money! LOL!

cornixt:

Another thought I had for this is that the Canadian contingent could take all of the WoH Issues and place them on CD rip a bunch of them adn we could hand them out, by that time Issue #4 will be out.

Willmark
If you are going to do that then you might as well put the podcasts on there too.

Willmark:

Another thought I had for this is that the Canadian contingent could take all of the WoH Issues and place them on CD rip a bunch of them adn we could hand them out, by that time Issue #4 will be out.

Willmark
If you are going to do that then you might as well put the podcasts on there too.

cornixt
Not a bad thought they we may need to switch to DVDs to cram them in, an idea to explore none-the-less.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Well, I wish you all well and I wish I could be there to play against you guys. It would be Kool to see CD’s fighting CD’s.

Hmmm…would make an excellent back story as to why they’d be fighting one another.

Swissdictator:

For all those going they may wish to consider entering their CD into the parade of armies.

Tarrakk Blackhand:

Excellent idea! It will certainly give a “presence”.

Sojourn:

I can hand things out! :slight_smile:

I’ll wear my t-shirt… and dress ‘cute’ or something. I dunno. but someone has to stay nearby… don’t want to get scooped up by that skaven player who proposed after the last WOH…

Willmark:

Chaos Dwarf Bikini FTW!

Kera foehunter:

guys in Speedos now that hot

Swissdictator:

Sojourn… a booth babe? :o

While that would probably be a VERY successful tactic… a lot of guys would be giving you their full attention… :o I don’t think I would want to use you quite like that Sojourn… I would feel guilty… :o

Sojourn:

lol, booth babe? booth person MAYBE. though I did get a nice tan on vacation (aside from the burnt part) so a bikini might work ok, though I think on Willmark and the ladies will go wild.

will there be other ladies there? or just me?

Willmark:

Well there are “females” at these things, but cute…? Meh.

Me in swimwear? No one wants to see that.

Border Reiver:

Depending on finances, I might see if I can make an appearance and bring the eldest with me (he’s playing my old O&G). It could be fun.

I was at the 2007 GT in TO and was mightly peeved that there was no “Not the Best General” awards that year…

Willmark:

All set and confirmed; bought my ticket today.

Willmark:

Okay, Xander, Sojourn and I are confirmed to go, so who else is going?

GRNDL:

Yeah, I’ll be haunting the halls. Providing my ticket arrives in time and my “friends” remember I’m going.

I’ll be wearing my CDO shirt so you know who to avoid.

Swissdictator:

Unless we start up a collection fund to get me money to sponsor my trip… as I’d need gas money… I won’t be able to make it :frowning:

Willmark:

We might need to all take up a paypal collection to send Swiss some funds! :wink: