[Archive] CDO Tees shirts

asheira:

looks at willmark’s first/second shirt

THAT WAS MY IDEA!!! Great minds think alike!

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Cool, so we are already collecting ideas for the shirts! :slight_smile:

GRNDL:

I’m liking Ishkur’s approach, at least, minus the copyrighted GW artwork. The Chaos star we might be able to get away with since its associated with a lot of other things (Chaos magic, Michael Moorcock’s Elric series, etc) but the CD riding the Taurus, etc.

The focus of the artwork should be the website and its content, rather than the CDs themselves. Of course, any slogan etc we have, should propagate/proselytize the CD cause.

Just my two cents.

Personally, I’m looking for non-black shirts, since 75% of my wardrobe falls into the black category. (thats the problem with going to trade shows and getting lots of free shirts…)

Knight Of Awsome:

Knight-problem is using actual artwork. If we use it it invites GWs wrath. We would be better served by text of our own devising...

Willmark
I quote:"Ok we could always change (the artwork) it, but this is just for positioning stuff on the shirt:"

The artwork was just an idea were we could stick are own artwork there, instead of GW`s artwork, sorry if i made it confusing.
The focus of the artwork should be the website and its content, rather than the CDs themselves. Of course, any slogan etc we have, should propagate/proselytize the CD cause.

GRNDL
I think thats true, but were also supporting the creation of chaos dwarfs

Hashut’s Blessing:

No Chaos Star. That is one thing I shall say. Especially if it is present in more people’s works than just GW’s. A) Not everyone likes the idea of Chaos Dwarfs being a Chaos (whether we are or not) army/Chaos followers. B) The extra users of it creates more issues. Maybe replace the star with a cog or something. So, we’re all agreed we should have the banner on the shoulderblades?

Willmark:

I just slapped the rune on the shirts ft position of the graphic. Whatever it might end up being.

Xander:

Some cool stuff so far. I should whip up a mock up too!

I wonder if any of the stuff Grimstonefire posted could be used? If we got permission first?

Lastly the ones done for the Chaos Dwarf Project I’m on.��All done by a member called Kubasa, all used without permission here.

Grimstonefire
https://discourse.chaos-dwarfs.com/t/6053

Etc.

Pyro Stick:

EPIC IDEA!!! Since Felix is going to be doing a chaos dwarf for his avatars of war series soon why dont we ask him if he could do some concept art for us? Or just some CD artwork in general and ask him if we could use it for a tshirt?

torn:

i love the overlord picture with the slave . . i would definately have a t-shirt with that on the front, if we got permission.

Willmark:

What’s the status of this…?

Don’t make me have to go all “Dark Lord of the Sith” on everyone…

Knight Of Awsome:

What's the status of this....?

Don't make me have to go all "Dark Lord of the Sith" on everyone...

Willmark
lol, it torns post!:) left us dumbstruck.

I'm designing a couple t-shirt, ill post them when i think they look like they want to make people go, wow!

Xander:

The status is I need to sit my ass down and work on something.

But I am so busy! Ugh!

At least Vexxus and I painted 9 hobgoblins today!

Vexxus:

At least Vexxus and I painted 9 hobgoblins today!

Xander
*cough* i did 5 ;)

Knight Of Awsome:

I think this one was a pretty cool concept, showing that chaos dwarf players are every where in the world.(I forgot the URL on the back of the t-shirt:mad):

Maby we should have two forms for “chaos dwarf related projects” and “website projects”, I don’t think some people know were to look in the “Army Book Development” section for website related projects… :o

GRNDL:

KOA - that is an awesome idea!! Show off the community of CDs!!! I’m not sure the userlist would be that visible though, but I do like the idea.

:cheers

Willmark:

Those push pins even look like hats… er wait what am i saying>? I don’t like hats.

asheira:

…i’m not on the shirt

destroys shirt

just kidding, looks great

Kera foehunter:

Wow  k.o.a !!! iam #4 and i take up two lines * kera does the happy dance*thats cool how you the pins are the location .

furrie:

Or you could get some of the iron-onto-fabric printer paper and print them yourself. I've done it before for my daughter's clothes and it worked great (although some of them only lasted a few months, but long enough for her to grow out of them first)

cornixt
that won't work that well on black (I have tried that).

cornixt:

You can get some that are made specifically for black t-shirts