[Archive] CDO Webzine Word of Hashut Issue #6

Willmark:

Project Name: The Word of Hashut- Issue #6 (Autumn 2009)
Project Leader: Willmark
Project Goal: To complete issue #6 of the Webzine
Submission/Publish Dates Submissions: Saturday, August 29th / Publish: Saturday, September 26th

Editor in Chief: Willmark
Editors: Sojourn, Swissdictator
Content Editor: Cornixt
Submissions Coordinator: Maul

Confirmed Artwork requests: YTBD
Confirmed Writers/Writing requests: YTBD

Here is the place that communications will take place for the community as a whole regarding the production of issue #6 of the Word of Hashut.

GRNDL:

Typo: project goal line. 5 instead of 6…

Baggronor:

Typo: project goal line. 5 instead of 6...
:) A great start

Willmark:

This is why I take a few weeks off from this after the new issue is up… :slight_smile:

Sojourn:

w00t w00t. I’m back on staff. :slight_smile:

Willmark:

We never made you leave :slight_smile:

Willmark:

This issue we will definitely be in need of the following:

- Member Fiction

- Hobby articles, perhaps even terrain

- Slave Pen

Start working on ideas everyone.

Willmark:

Story submissions are wide open still if you are looking to make your mark this is the place ho do it.

Slave pen as well.

TwilightCo:

Whatever you need. The more details, the quicker my turnaround.

:cheers

Willmark:

Heh the ilustrators assignments are starting to take shape now, you’ll he contacted through the usual channels. :wink:

Skink:

Uhm… I already talked with you last week about #7 artwork(s), however is #6 cover still assigned?

Willmark:

Skink, assignments will be out for the illustrators tonight look for the email tomorrow morning your time.

Willmark:

All Illustrators have been notified of their assignments.

The deadline for submissions is End of August (the 29th). We are still in need of some member fiction and Slave Pen questions, if you have some let me know.

Willmark:

UPDATE we now have a new Submissions Coordinator please welcome Maul on board!

Grimstonefire:

Just to clarify, if we are thinking of doing an article or have already completed it do we contact Maul first now?

Willmark:

Just to clarify, if we are thinking of doing an article or have already completed it do we contact Maul first now?

Grimstonefire
Yep he will coordinate all submissions from here out, this frees me up to work on the layout.

Willmark:

To help further clarify: All artists, I will continue to work with you directly for art pieces , that does not change.

For any article submissions for Issue #6 contact Maul & he and I will work it out. Its his role to make sure (ahem) everything gets in on time. With that said if you are also looking for a submission for #7 and beyond contact him as well as we can always start planning out future issues.

Willmark:

One week out till deadline we still nees some slave pen questions everyone.

Willmark:

Submissions are now closed for this issue, there are a few “special submissions”… still waiting and I hear that Uzkul may want to work with Matt on something related to a certain list… PM me sooner rather then later :wink:

also we could use a few more Slave Pen submissions get them into Maul if you have some.

Baggronor:

a few "special submissions"... still waiting
Its coming, don't fret :)