[Archive] CDO Webzine Word of Hashut Issue #6

Willmark:

Nope that was not directed at you… Well aware of where your work is at :wink:

As to what the “special(s)” might be, well perhaps the community will have to wait and read isdue #6 to find out.

Border Reiver:

I already pm’d you that the server ate my homework. Why does no one believe me?

Willmark:

All set with your stuff dude! Many thanks!

GRNDL:

/pointed look at Willmark.

/crosses arms.

/taps toes.

Willmark:

Patience us a virtue my friend.

Border Reiver:

I’m not sure if we can categorize the Dawi Zharr as a virtuous race…

Willmark:

Well the collective community is going to have to be there is a mammoth amount of work starting me in the face on this… I have been working away but its only now all coming together.

Border Reiver:

I know and we appreciate all the work that you do one this to make this wonderful thing we call the WOH happen. And you do it to a self imposed deadline. My big hats off to you and the rest of the staff.

GRNDL:

Well the collective community is going to have to be there is a mammoth amount of work starting me in the face on this.. I have been working away but its only now all coming together.

Willmark
As the CD Taskmaster says: "I'm doing my part!"

/cracks whip
/strokes beard thoughtfully
/cracks whip harder

:hat off

tjub:

Im just curious if it will be released as planned or if we will have to wait a few extra weeks… :wink:

Willmark:

I’m doing well on it, but… you guessed it. Work is killing me right now as well.

So I doubt Sunday will happen, however within 2 weeks of Sunday is reasonable.

Willmark:

Got a bunch done yesterday and will hopefully have much more done tonight so in other words, say tuned.

Nicodemus:

so in other words, say tuned.

Willmark
Okay.

"Tuned"! :hat off

Now where's my advance copy :P

~N

Willmark:

so in other words, say tuned.

Willmark
Okay.

"Tuned"!  :hat off

Now where's my advance copy :P

~N

NIcodemus
Right next to my pot o gold, Nessie, Big Foot, Hint its on the same island that rick James, Bruce Lee, Michael Jackson and Elvis hang out on. ;)

Willmark:

Good news is that I got a bunch more done, it’s not done but getting there.

Bazil:

good to hear my slaves were beginning to see just how cruel I can be when I am waiting for my favorite webzine

Willmark:

If all goes well I think that this Sunday, Oct 11th is doable. I’m down to the last few spots to fill. I’d probably bee done with this already but I have very busy at both jobs.

Patrikson:

Anything ya want me to do?

Willmark:

Not this time around I am nearly finished now just a few more pieces to add then its off to final editing. Thanks for the offer however.

Willmark:

Getting really close now, if all goes well this will be over to the editorial team by Wednesday at the latest. I’m down to just a handful of things now to ad/work on.