[Archive] CDO Webzine Word of Hashut Issue #6

Willmark:

Good news everyone, the layout is now done, off to final proofing and it’s out the door. If I had to guess I would say that it should be out late Sunday night. Not long now and thanks for your patience, especially you GRNDL :wink:

Baggronor:

Good to hear :slight_smile: looking forward to seeing it!

GRNDL:

Thanks Willmark, that’s very nice of you. I’m sure your hard work will pay off.

Nicodemus:

Good news everyone, the layout is now done, off to final proofing and it's out the door. If I had to guess I would say that it should be out late Sunday night.

Willmark
We all really appreciate the extraordinary effort you put into this Willmark. Not to sound too corny (there's no other way for it to sound), but you're a real asset to CDO and we're quite lucky to have you!

Maybe we could all chip in and buy you and your fam. a pizza ;) ..other than that I'm not sure how else we can repay you!

~N

Willmark:

Haha well its not just me there is a whole bunch of people who make this happen, I’m just the most visible.

TwilightCo:

That’s excellent! I have been looking forward to Issue #6.

tjub:

That's excellent! I have been looking forward to Issue #6.

TwilightCo
Me too, please give it to us soon.... :(

Willmark:

Well hopefully if my Sith Apprentice is done on his end we will shoot for tonight

snowblizz:

Well hopefully if my Sith Apprentice is done on his end we will shoot for tonight

Willmark
Aaawwww... just in time for the workweek to start. How do you people expect me to get anything done come Monday???

Willmark:

Well your wait is over:

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=6401