[Archive] Chaos Dwarf gems on Cool Mini Or Not and other places on the internet! (not mine)

Obsidian:

I like the mini Ghrask but to me it represents more a Gnome or Halfling than a Chaos Dwarf really.

Still very nice! :cheers

evildwarf:

Some very cool mini I likte the first mini with the axe (red).

wallacer:

He doesn’t really look like a CD, but it is still a fantastic figure.

Sojourn:

hrm, looks more like a goblin like giant thing rather than a CD to me Ghrask… maybe I’m confused though. always picture dwarfs a little more… compressed. hehe. but not to take away from the beauty of that model, the paint job is stellar. :slight_smile:

Kera foehunter:

ha ha a gnome !! there is only one evil gnome here

its metro Gnome

Ghrask Dragh:

Well no, granted it’s not your typical little round moustache toting dwarf we are used to but the sculptor that made it intended it to be a Chaos Dwarf which is good enough in my eyes.
It’s still the best ever for me, it has that quirky feel and creepy atmoshpere that I like with chaos dwarfs :cheers

Obsidian:

Found on Roll Jordans’site:

Painted by Rusto.

Kera foehunter:

wow !! loss of words due the ahhh of the figure!!!

great find!! obsidian

theblackmage:

I think my heart ust stopped, that chaos dwarf is kick ass…

Tarrakk Blackhand:

These are all awesome sculpts and great for inspiration. Esp like the last one and the thin chaos dwarf on the previous page.

clam:

I’m speechless :smiley:

Until now, and as said a few times in the past the Master of Madness painted by Qiao-Zhong - as posted a few post back - was the best painted Chaos Dwarf of all times (IMO) - but by seeing Rusto’s I’m not so sure any more :slight_smile: That converted Hero with axe 1 is a stunner.

For the record Qiao-Zhong also did these Chaos Dwarfs. Think I have posted some of these before - but for a compilation of cool CD works - here we go:

Pulper Spikehead

Drum and Drone Ulsen

Blunderbuss

Marauder MM90/4b

Ghrask Dragh:

I agree clam, Qiao-Zhong’s spikehead was up there but rolljordans Lord might have knocked him down!
(Gnome Sorcerer is the best ever though :smiley: :hat off)

Kera foehunter:

damn clam!! that is a cool find !!i like to meet some one that paints that good

AGPO:

No words can express the level of awesome. I feel this should be stickied, just to show how its done

Border Reiver:

I am stunned, impressed beyond all belief and imagining, and depressed because my versions of these minis do not even deserve to be in the same room as the minis above.

ElEndro:

I found this beuty today…

Bassman:

Ooooh, I like how the taurus is raising from the lava… that’s clever… :hashut

Border Reiver:

Oh my - words fail me for how awesome that Taurus and rider are.

Da Crusha:

wow lots of really cool minis, my favorite marauder model is that 2 headed dwarf, but I really love that great taurus, hopefully one day I can paint one as good as that.

Pyro Stick:

wow lots of really cool minis, my favorite marauder model is that 2 headed dwarf, but I really love that great taurus, hopefully one day I can paint one as good as that.

Da Crusha
The 2 headed chaos dwarf (drum and drone) isnt a marauder model, its a citadel chaos dwarf renegade.