[Archive] Chaos Dwarf in the number 3 of the Top 25!

amadorpastor:

Have you seen it yet ? :cheers:cheers:cheers

Very good news. With this + the Zigurat… maybe something good is going to happen…

grom:

woot?

amadorpastor:

In the 25th Anniversary Top 25 miniatures. The Nº 3 is the Chaos Dwarf Lord

Xander:

Please provide a link. :slight_smile:

amadorpastor:

http://es.games-workshop.com/warhammer/wh25/top25/default.htm

In the Spanish site of GW.

Xander:

Nice! The US site is way behind, and the UK one is still on 4.

This is a great model. The only Hero bear the so-called Rune of Hashut. :slight_smile:

Narflung:

They can’t just ignore this!! Good find, Love that model, I’m actually scared to paint mine, as I’m afraid I won’t do it justice…

bow_for_hashut:

Finaly GW has made it realy official, we freakin’ rule!!!

cornixt:

Remember how they said they only wanted to feature models that they could cast…

torn:

this is looking like a very good thing for us! i hope it turns out really positive!

Canix:

WOO HOO he rocks too! the hellcannon is there and with the bighat CD LORD gives us a bit a weight for the 25th anniversary :hat

clam:

Remember how they said they only wanted to feature models that they could cast...

cornixt
It's better than that, Rick said:
A few popular nominees dropped-out because the moulds for them had suffered deplorably from old age and long usage �?" and we really wanted to cast some of our all-time faves if at all possible.

Rick Priestley
So he'll have my vote for sure - so it could be casted:hat

aki:

Pity there is no marauder or 3rd edition citadels there, but the one who made the list is probably the only bighat i would like to paint.

asheira:

well there are still the top 2 models that we haven’t seen!

I BET THAT THE # 1 IS A CD MARAUDER MAGE!!!

(Yes i’m hyper, i had sugar, coffie, and energy drinks thismorning cuz i didn’t sleep)

Ishkur Cinderhat:

This model is A+ if they re-release it in their online shop I’ll definitely have one! :slight_smile:

Repone:

Maybe it’s a good sign for a new CD army release.

Pyro Stick:

well there are still the top 2 models that we haven't seen!
I BET THAT THE # 1 IS A CD MARAUDER MAGE!!!!!!
(Yes i'm hyper, i had sugar, coffie, and energy drinks thismorning cuz i didn't sleep)

asheira
#2 is Belakor and #1 is Archaon. There is something that you can do to the links to see the rest of the models.

This is a good sign for chaos dwarfs but i would of expected a different chaos dwarf model to have been the favourite.

asheira:

kill joy…

wait… Archaon on foot or on his evil pony?

I love the on foot Archaon!

Thommy H:

Aww. I’m quite pleased about this. Just when you think your army has been forgotten…

gooner101:

well happy! I just hope they release it.