[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Pre Orders/New Releases

Pyro Stick:

The first few pre orders are finally available.

Chaos Dwarf Infernal Guard

Infernal Guard With Fireglaives

Chaos Dwarf Infernal Command

Chaos Dwarf Iron Deamon

Magma Cannon

Death Shrieker Rocket

Theres also experimental rules available for all the models as well. Also lots of good pics. Now to decide between the Infernal Guard and Infernal Guard with Fireglaives…

Ill update the list as more are made available. Im hoping some characters/lords/heroes will be put up soon.

Shakhorth:

Awesome stuff, now to grab my m8 with the visa. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ishkur Cinderhat:

Let’s take a minute to cherish the very day we have been waiting for for such a long time…

…the day GW finally releases new Chaos Dwarfs upon the world! :hashut

clam:

Infernal guards are surely must haves. Probably those with Fireglaive will be the first to order. But also the shield wall will be coming this way.

Surely a great day being a Chaos Dwarf’er :hat off

rolljordan:

Let's take a minute to cherish the very day we have been waiting for for such a long time..
..the day GW finally releases new Chaos Dwarfs upon the world! :hashut

Ishkur Cinderhat
WOW: Time to tell the painter to move on :)

Rules and details for these will be contained in the forthcoming Warhammer Forge book Tamurkhan: Throne of Chaos.

Borador:

2 words:

DAMNED AWESOME!!!

and another thing: the iron deamon is a beauty, I really need to get one of those, time to save up some money now :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (hope it looks nice a 3rd ed style crew)

man I wish I had an adult’s job, stupid supermarkets wont hire me for some reason :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (totally off topic but hey, who cares, chaos dwarfs are AVAILABLE soon! :O)

Pyro Stick:

I think im going to pass on the Iron Deamon. I know it would be an excellent painting project which is the main reason i buy models now since theres no one to game with where i live but if im going to spend £50 on a model im going to want to use it in some games. I think ill order some of the Infernal Guard and the Command. That will still be over £50 but theres a better chance i will actually get to use them one day lol (aka if i ever move to Edinburgh)

Thommy H:

They are horrifically expensive. There’s no way I can stomach spending £36 on ten figures. If I want a new unit of Chaos Dwarfs, I’ll just go and buy them from Baggronor.

nitroglysarine:

I’m planning to build a replica (out of cheap parts in a box i’ve been saving)

I don’t think its going to look as cool, but free is better that £50. Still love the model!

furrie:

definitly going to save up for the iron daemon, not sure about the infernal guard. The old school big hats look nicers.

Borador:

@nitro

Yeah that is actualky a very keen option, might consider that (forgot that the price was in GBP haha ;p) 50 euros would be quite reasonable but £50 is a lot :o

aka_mythos:

They are horrifically expensive. There's no way I can stomach spending £36 on ten figures. If I want a new unit of Chaos Dwarfs, I'll just go and buy them from Baggronor.

Thommy H
My thoughts exactly... I can't help but feel even by FW standards, ouch! Its $160US for what I think most would consider the minimally sized unit. They're effectively the same as DKoK, but I can't help but feel their stature should have brought down the price. I think the biggest thing I have issue with is the Infernal Command... £16.00.

I think I may get the Iron Daemon, and just put the rest on my list of things I want but can't bring myself to buy.

Thommy H:

but I can't help but feel their stature should have brought down the price
They look pretty bulky though - I think in terms of mass, they're about the same.

ryanamandaanna:

Lord help me, I just bought some…

Bolg:

I'm planning to build a replica (out of cheap parts in a box i've been saving)
I don't think its going to look as cool, but free is better that £50. Still love the model!

nitroglysarine
Same here! well not a replica but my version of it ofcourse.

What are you going you use a wheels as i'm in the dark there?

nitroglysarine:

Well, I’m using the power of K’nex there, I plan to use these guys:-

The ones on the left, good size, look industrial, and have a logical point to put a piston onto.

Pyro Stick:

I think the biggest thing I have issue with is the Infernal Command... £16.00.

aka_mythos
As i said in another thread, if you think about it, GW command groups for armies like Dwarfs are more expensive than £16. They come with 5 models isntead of 3 but they are plastic instead of resin and the detail is no where near as good as these are. So i think its actually a pretty good deal, considering the Hellsmith cost £9.20.

Just noticed that the Infernal Guard come with 10 different heads. Im really happy to see that they have made an effort to give the models some variation. Still cant decide between the Fireglaives and the Guard though. Ive sold all my plastics so dont really have and standard warriors anymore but the Fireglaives just look so awesome...

Thommy H:

GW command groups for armies like Dwarfs are more expensive than £16. They come with 5 models isntead of 3 but they are plastic instead of resin
What?

Pyro Stick:

GW command groups for armies like Dwarfs are more expensive than £16. They come with 5 models isntead of 3 but they are plastic instead of resin
What?

Thommy H
My bad, thought they were plastic but they are metal.

Thommy H:

Yeah, I just looked it up - you meant the Longbeard Command, right? Those are indeed metal.