[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Radio Presents: The Sorcerer Patriarchs and Hashut's Big Book of Holy Law

Hashut’s Blessing:

Chaos Dwarf Radio Presents: The Sorcerer Patriarchs and Hashut�?Ts Big Red Book of Holy Law (Part 1 of 2)
Early May, 2010
Sorcerer Patriarchs: Nicodemus & Hashut�?Ts Blessing
[ MP3 68.9 MB | Show Notes & Comments ]

Your Sorcerer Patriarchs deliver the Holy Law, as commanded by Hashut Himself �?" The State of the Chaos Dwarf Empire and the Ravening Hordes List in 8th Edition.

For too long have we remained within the Dark Lands. Our forges and industry hunger for precious metals, warpstone, souls and flesh. We will march forth from Zharr-Naggrund into the heart of the Old World. The ground will quake with the advance of our war machines, striking panic and terror in our enemies. We will plunder the lands and enslave all who oppose us. For Zharr-Naggrund and the Dark Father!

Hosts are Nicodemus and Hashut�?Ts Blessing.

Part 1 of a 2-part special series of "Chaos Dwarf Radio Presents": We cover some general 8th Edition rules and changes from 7th Edition, such as army composition, Horde rule, Line-of-Sight, Hand Weapon & Shield considerations, etc. We then cover all of the Core units from Ravening Hordes, as well as alliances in 8th Edition, and Terrain.

[/U]
-8th Edition Rulebook: Hashut�?Ts Big Red Book of Holy Law.
-Ravening Hordes Chaos Dwarf Army List: US GW archives
-CDO 8th Edition Ravening Hordes (CD) errata: Get it while it�?Ts hot

[/U]
Clips from Elliot Goldenthal�?Ts soundtrack from the movie Titus.

Note: RSS feed updated!

Chaos Dwarf Radio Presents: The Sorcerer Patriarchs and Hashut�?Ts Big Red Book of Holy Law (Part 2 of 2)
Mid September, 2010
Sorcerer Patriarchs: Nicodemus & Hashut�?Ts Blessing

Nicodemus:

Please feel free to leave feedback and comments on the RH list and information from the podcast. Every effort was made to ensure we’re telling you the right things… but invariably we may have misinterpreted a rule or what have you.

If you’ve got further ideas related to the podcast feel free to post them here as well!

~N

Hashut’s Blessing:

Something else to note is that Nicodemus was in charge of this project, is the host and did the editing. I simply arrived and blagged the title, lol :smiley:

Xander:

Cool stuff.  RSS feed updated, will listen later!

clam:

Don’t work for me - nor can I pick up episode 8b :~ last episode in iTunes Store is still just ep 8a

Hashut’s Blessing:

Thanks, Xander :smiley: Much appreciated :wink: Will really have to get you to teach me how to do it, lol :stuck_out_tongue:

clam: Sorry, friend. You can download it as an MP3 and then plonk it onto your device manually if desperate though?

Nicodemus:

For those keeping up on such matters, HB and I wrapped on the second half today… first 2 hours out of ~2½ have been edited, but it’ll be a few more days before it’s locked and ready to roll.

~N

clam:

clam: Sorry, friend. You can download it as an MP3 and then plonk it onto your device manually if desperate though?

Hashut's Blessing
I know, but you'll lose all podcast features. That allows you to jumb back and forth through you podcasts. If I just ad it as a regular mp3 - I'll have to start all over. So, I would appreciate if Xander could/would fix it.

The Snowman:

With iTunes I keep getting a “does not seem to be a valid podcast url” message. I will also wait until someone has fixed it before grabbing it and giving it a listen.

Clinkz:

Yeah i have never been able to get the podcast through itunes, downloading the MP3 and loading it up was good enough for me though! Thanks for the episode guys, great stuff look forward to hearing more. :hat off

Nicodemus:

Hmm. Well it sounds like this linking issue may be hurting us then. PM sent to Xander…

clam:

With iTunes I keep getting a "does not seem to be a valid podcast url" message. I will also wait until someone has fixed it before grabbing it and giving it a listen.

The Snowman
My problem exactly :D

If you write Xander, please makes sure he fix the 8b episode as well ;)

Xander:

Odd, I am not sure why it is not working.  I must have an error in my code some place:

http://chaos-dwarfs.com/podcast/cdc.rss

EDIT: Found it. An invalid character was in there. Should work now!

clam:

Still get that invalid URL-error - but I managed picking them up from the iTunes store after re-subscribing. Some I’m pleased - for now :smiley:

Xander:

It might have to refresh or something. The XML validates. :S

The Snowman:

Well it fixed the problem that I was having. Many thanks Xander!!

Clinkz:

Well it fixed the problem that I was having. Many thanks Xander!!

The Snowman
Yes, same with me. Thanks very much :hat off

Hashut’s Blessing:

Glad that it’s all working now and hope you all enjoy the show! Just waiting on Nicodemus finding the free time to fo finish editing and send me the file/form to upload in here :smiley:

warh:

only been able to listen half of the pod but awesome as allways!

Nicodemus:

… hitting the Play button above still plays one of the previous podcasts… but oh well :wink: Until I’m able to make changes or post these things myself I’ll just have to keep pestering others :wink: