[Archive] Chaos Dwarf Regiment of Renown Contest

Willmark:

Then you cant get what u're looking for,  and next time you try to show of how administrative you are pronounce competition rules so the requirements will not compromise site rules.

Competition clearly required balanced rulesset for the entry, by saying all are overpowered i cleary state that these entres are not balanced. Is it wrong to say somebody didnt do what he wanted, no it is not, it is part of competition to make it balanced, i cant be held responsible for someone not doing it.
Is what i say my oppinion yes it is.

Willmark did you entered your proposal into the competition?

Gar Shadowfame
You're still not getting it no matter how politely the staff and even other form members explain it. If you feel you want to critize the Staff now, or me in particular then by all means please continue to do so at your own peril. If you think we like to throw around our weight you're sorely mistaken.

My next "suggestion" is you drop it. You have already derailed this thread long enough with this when we have repeadly told you to stop. We're a pretty tolerant bunch bit our patience is not infinite.

So as politely as I have ever done: let it go you are not doing yourself any favors.

Thommy H:

So when does voting end?

Willmark:

Thread revealing whose entry was/is whose to follow shortly pending a discussion of the shenanigans here.

Gar Shadowfame:

i quit, and have nothing to say

if anyone was offended because i criticised their work i apologise, as my ofline friend pointed it out to me not everyone are like me.

i will strongly avoid any rash comments from now on( and not rash too if these were to be not nice to anyone)

Willmark:

Results and whose entry is whose here:

http://www.chaos-dwarfs.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7092